Do you enjoy taking a shower with your s/o ?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
psy-reddit-ama-gangnam-style-8-william-shatner-wtf.gif

:manny:

Crazy part is, when we're mad at each other we'll refuse to use the shytter: like :whoa: we aren't speaking! You don't have the privilage to smell my funk GTFO of the bathroom :laugh:

Guess only married folk or those that were together for a long time understand. Or, maybe we're just crazy :D

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
not when Im tryna get clean, shyt is a chore, me and the chick dont have one of them big rich nikka in the nba showers that look like a carwash with a bed inside and lubes for spontaneous buttsecs

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:manny:

Crazy part is, when we're mad at each other we'll refuse to use the shytter: like :whoa: we aren't speaking! You don't have the privilage to smell my funk
GTFO of the bathroom :laugh:

Guess only married folk or those that were together for a long time understand. Or, maybe we're just crazy :D
:pachaha:

I'm In A Long Relationship shytting Is Nothing Special :lolbron:

But I Won't Hesitate To Throw Him A Pillow For The Floor Or For The Couch :birdman:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Chick asked me to pee on he a$$ cheeks and legs in the shower one time because she liked how warm it felt :russ:

Ever since then I always go home smellin' like nan and sweat because I won't ever be caught in that situation again at a female's house

I did it anyway :shaw: