Do you enjoy taking a shower with your s/o ?

MadeInAmor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like showering together, but I will bathe with him only if we've showered individually before hand. I don't want to be sitting in dirt stew with him.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm convinced this board is full of nikkas who haven't fukked many chicks and fronting chicks who try not to come off as a freak. What do ya'll nikkas like except white women? :wtf: And to answer the question, hell yeah I like taking a shower with a special chick. Her rubbing me down in all the right areas and ending with a quickie. :noah:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm convinced this board is full of nikkas who haven't fukked many chicks and fronting chicks who try not to come off as a freak. What do ya'll nikkas like except white women? :wtf: And to answer the question, hell yeah I like taking a shower with a special chick. Her rubbing me down in all the right areas and ending with a quickie. :noah:

You'll understand when you've been married for a while :russ:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I prefer taking a shyt in front of each other instead :mjpls:

psy-reddit-ama-gangnam-style-8-william-shatner-wtf.gif

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Yea I love it. I just had to get used to scalding hot water. I love washing her wash her body with Dove body soap then her Summers Eve for her private area :shaq:. She the only female I ever known that scrubs her feet