Do you enjoy taking a shower with your s/o ?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Honestly :patrice:

i feel like its an overrated experience :manny:

my girl LOVES taking showers together but everytime she ask me i always hit her with the :aicmon:

i dont know if its because that im 6'3 and shes 5'4 and i just cant fukk her the way i want to when we in a fukking bathtub..

or because when im in a bathtub/shower...i just want to clean myself and GTFO

shes always like " :gladbron: lets take a shower together" and im always like " :aicmon: really? lets fukk now and take a shower individually"

idk.. i dont see the fun in it

ya enjoy this shyt?

This entire post is dead on breh.

The only reason I take a shower is to clean myself

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
eh its a habit now dont even think about it...its not a 'special' experience...we go shower get out and get on with the rest of the day...no tony award worthy cinematography :obama:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my bf always wants to, i'm not really into it. its not really my thing

If he goes to clean your lower areas he might be trying to tell you sumthing in a nice way and doing what u ain't doin:pachaha:.

But nah I don't need my baby mama seein how timid I am washing my azz,id rather her continue believin I actually get deep up in there and cleanse thoroughly:heh:....y'all spreadin y'all cheeks in front of y'all woman:childplease:?how she gon respect you:lolbron:?

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt is just unnecessary. The only reason I'd want to shower together is if we're gonna have sex, and if we're gonna have sex we might as well just go on the bed, cuz that shyt's just unorthodox in the shower.
In the shower, only one of us can be under the water at a time so the other is freezing. And my girl likes the water extra hot so I feel like my skins peeling off (especially since I've been on that cold shower wave).

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Never have. Both my ex and my current said I had the water too hot.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its only cool when you first hook up with someone

on a different note, taking off the showerheads water restrictor >>>>