Do you enjoy taking a shower with your s/o ?

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Honestly :patrice:

i feel like its an overrated experience :manny:

my girl LOVES taking showers together but everytime she ask me i always hit her with the :aicmon:

i dont know if its because that im 6'3 and shes 5'4 and i just cant fukk her the way i want to when we in a fukking bathtub..

or because when im in a bathtub/shower...i just want to clean myself and GTFO

shes always like " :gladbron: lets take a shower together" and im always like " :aicmon: really? lets fukk now and take a shower individually"

idk.. i dont see the fun in it

ya enjoy this shyt?

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's cool when you first get together, but then it's like really. :aicmon: She hogs up all the water while I'm in the back of the tub starin at her a ss freezin :noah:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea, I like when they soap up my thang and give a soapy handjob, or rub their soapy ass against my dikk :win:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
naw...one of my pet peeves is shower bogardin....thats MY time and i don't want to share it...all my ex's hated me for it..and my current shorty always on that :usure: when i'm bout to hit the shower...:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only with a new chick...the ones who go all out to please you...servant style..i like a bytch wiping clean my body...worshipping me and my cock like I'm a god...

For the most part tho....fukk that shyt...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
That shyt overrated. My girl like her water damn near cold. I make sure to stand under the water and make it hot while im hittin and try to wash at the same time. So by the time I nut Im clean then I just hop out.