Do You Consider This An Offense Worth Ending A Friendship Over?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to a bar with a friend, even paying for his drinks. We split up at the bar and did our thing, but we said wed meet up outside. Anyway, at night's end, I'm outside looking for him. I send multiple texts, receiving no answer. I go back inside and look for him, but he's nowhere to be found. Now, I'm upset. 30 minutes later, after everyone has cleared out, he sends a text and says he met a girl and went to smash. I'm HEATED. He says, "catch a cab. Ill pay for your fare next time." Am I wrong for thinking he should have texted that to me the minute he left?? I dont even want to fukk with this nikka anymore. I just spent 40 on a cab. I feel like it was shady as fukk to just bounce without giving me a headsup. Am I right or wrong?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
p*ssy clouds the mind... makes us selfish, inconsiderate, dumb, ignorant & unawares. Especially of y'all been drinking it could've been a number of reasons... :manny:

When he wakes up he'll prolly feel guilty & I wouldn't take too much offense to this until u talk to him. Even check him on it but I don't think it's worth ending a friendship over... depending on if he sees he kinda did u bogus I guess... :manny:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
you really have to ask this shyt?

he dont give a fukk about you

if it was me i woulda sent my mans a text to tell him ahead of time i was leaving

i bet you said "cool bro" lol

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
only bytches do the we came together we leave together shyt bruh

but...

he couldve gave you a heads up or took her whip and left you his. In the era of cell phones theres no reason for nonsense like that. I wouldnt dead the friendship over it but I would want the cab fare back. Moral of the story is always drive your own whip. You never know when a dude will desert you for p*ssy.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, fukk this guy. If he leaves you hanging like that he is not your friend.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
If he was your ride then thats some fukk shyt. I learned from the homies at 18 years old if u the ride u never leave ur homies without telling them first just in case nikkas get to shooting.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean if he left w a girl, was preoccupied w that shyt then :manny:

if he doesnt apologize/make it right then yea fukk him