Do you care if Black game developers are working on games starring Black characters?

Do you care if Black game developers are working on games starring Black characters?

• Yes, it's important that Black people are involved in creating video games starring Black characters

• No, I don't care about this

• Whether I care or not depends on if the game is exclusive to the platform I stan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
All in all, Ibwant to see black people in power positions in the industry, leading, directing and controlling shyt.

Anything dealing with black people, I want a black person running that shyt 100%.

The days of non black people telling our stories need to end. I want us to get to a point where black people are telling these epic, layered stories about us and not just dealing with "hey Jamal, does this black person sound authentic to you?" "Is this an authentic looking black haircut for our create a character mode?"

I look at that dude who made the Witcher - - I know he gotta get his cac bag and all, but that shyt would have been dope if it was an epic fantasy with mad black people in it.

What Ryan Coogler did for black panther, I want for all types of shyt. It was great moment to experience.