Do you care about your hotel accommodations on vacation?

How important is the hotel?

• Don't care / Wherever's Cheapest

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Must be Comfortable, Clean, and Nice

Votes: 37 69.8%
  • Luxury baller shyt only

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
As young breh, young girls stay moving with 6-7 of them in a room, in some 2 star. Some bytches are so much dirtier than we talk about. Sleeping on mattresses on the floor when box springs/frames are legit no more than 100, or 50 used, but bytch got gucci/louis

Legit some people are beneath your standards and transitively beneath you altogether

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Younger me didn’t care, and even today, I really don’t care. I just need to the room to be clean and I don’t need to see any shady characters hanging out front. I need the AC to blow cold air(had American Airlines put me in a hotel after my flight was canceled. AC didn’t work smh) I’ll stay in a 3 star.

Now, when I’m with the fam, it’s luxury. Can’t have my daughter or my ole lady in just any hotel.

Now, when I go back to A&T for GHOE them hotels book fast; you have to book a year in advance. If not, you’re more than likely going to be in the red roof inn or Howard Johnson. Done had that happen before :sadcam:

Daps
My favorite beach spot is often booked in regards to the best spots during peak season....even the janky motels be like $200 a night. Sometimes you gotta take what you can get :yeshrug:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's pretty much all I care about tbh.

I work 5 days a week. If I'm on vacation, I'm not trying to do shyt except lounge, get drunk, eat, and get my dikk sucked, go to a spa, eat some more, lounge some more...

I like to do that in the nicest place possible. 5* or nothing at all.
Exactly. Something luxury on somebody ocean cuz we ain't leaving the room. Must have a well regarded chef/ kitchen.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Just hit diamond status with Hilton. Spent Christmas eve at the Roosevelt in New Orleans in the king suite. :blessed:
I have become accustomed to luxury when I am in a city for work. When I gotta hit up these small ass towns and all they have is basic hotels :scust: