Do you care about your hotel accommodations on vacation?

How important is the hotel?

• Don't care / Wherever's Cheapest

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Must be Comfortable, Clean, and Nice

Votes: 37 69.8%
  • Luxury baller shyt only

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nope
as long as no bed bugs, my bags won't get stolen and hot water for a shower I'm good.

When I travel i'm up at 6am and out of my hotel room by 7am and don't usually return to my hotel till like 1am.

However if I'm doing an all inclusive I'll only stay at 4 and 5 stars.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#1 concern is cleanliness.

if you staying in the cheapest place possible by choice and sleeping in the room u probably got bad personal hygiene

:scust:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Having hotel points made this so much easier, just filter the results "High to Low", look at the location and read a couple reviews.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Yeah I got spoiled working in vegas. But at least all of my friends also worked or lived there so they don't try to cheap out on group trip.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Always nice. Don’t have to be the Ritz Carlton with a butler but I’m not staying in dirtbag hotel. Those places attract Noise and criminal activity. Don’t want my bags stolen or hookers trying to get at me when I’m coming back to the room. I also like breakfasts at the hotel and a swimming pool/gym.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Mostly about location for me, i need to be in the middle of everything with a nice view wherever i'm going.
outside of that, i don't care. I don't need a continental breakfest or a bar in my room, hot tubs, swimming pools etc. I'm going to do all that stuff out in the city i'm visiting.

that always annoyed me when i was a kid and vacationed with my family. Dad would spend all the money on a nice hotel, then skimp out on all the experiences. Welcome to Disneyworld.. Nope 2 days of this trip will be spent driving because plane tickets are too expensive. Nope no souveniers. Nope only got tickets to one park. you can check out epcot when you grown. Nope no buying food at the park eveythings marked up, you had eggs at the hotel.

Last edited:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I don't live in luxury in my normal life. So when I am traveling, why the fukk wouldn't I want to stay in luxury? :dahell:

Traveling is supposed to be an escape. Live in a shiity apartment only to travel to a shytty hotel? Makes no sense. Save up money when you travel so you don't have to make compromises when traveling. If a hotel is not 4 stars+, then I am not going.
Unless it's a basic trip, which is different from a vacation.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mostly about location for me, i need to be in the middle of everything with a nice view wherever i'm going.
outside of that, i don't care. I don't need a continental breakfest or a bar in my room, hot tubs, swimming pools etc. I'm going to do all that stuff out in the city i'm visiting.

I personally always go where there's a continental breakfast. Even if some days I go out for breakfast/brunch, there will be other days where it's so much more convenient to grab that quick breakfast & coffee at the hotel. I agree on the other stuff. I don't need a pool or hot tub or room service.