Do you care about your hotel accommodations on vacation?

How important is the hotel?

• Don't care / Wherever's Cheapest

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Must be Comfortable, Clean, and Nice

Votes: 37 69.8%
  • Luxury baller shyt only

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters

invalid

Banned
Daps
I’m personally a luxury hotel breh. I travel to places just to stay at world renowned hotels. A major part of traveling is the accommodations for me. It typically sets the tone for the trip. From experience, when I stayed in bad accommodations in my youth, it typically ended in a bad trip. I belong to a private club now and typically have access to posh accommodations in other cities when I visit.

I’ll be here in February if COVID doesn’t fukk up shyt.

The-Hotel-BBB-cover.jpg

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
It's pretty much all I care about tbh.

I work 5 days a week. If I'm on vacation, I'm not trying to do shyt except lounge, get drunk, eat, and get my dikk sucked, go to a spa, eat some more, lounge some more...

I like to do that in the nicest place possible. 5* or nothing at all.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I travel a lot but I always book lower end hotels. Not Patel Motels but I don’t mind something basic like a Holiday Inn Express, Country inn, even most La quintas are nice now a days.

My first job out of college was as a sports travel agent so from age 22-25ish I stayed in some of the best properties across the country for free. After I left and saw how expensive 5 star hotels are :hhh:

If you’re a real traveler you’re really only sleeping and having sex in the telly. I’m not swimming, using a sauna, paying for a massage, and probably not eating breakfast rather it’s full service or continental so I’m cool as long as it’s safe and reputable

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'm a man about views and comfort. Hotel has to be nice and I must have pleasing scenic optics

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
everyone has their preference…it becomes corny when folks try to insist on their preference being the “standard”…I see why he said it mockingly tho…I’ve seen dudes who settle for meager accommodations try to act like they’re shaming folks for overspending and paint their preference as being financially responsible blah blah blah…if you want to skimp on hotel accommodations—good for you…if you want to spend extra for maximum comfort—good for you…do what the fukk you can afford/be comfortable with
"You're wasting money on all that extra stuff"

I like the 'extra stuff', which I why I am spending more money.....so it's not a waste to me. :umad:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
it depends...if im by myself, I can do cheap, and clean at minimal cost....my reason is that I never spend time in there...I just need a place to lay my head once im done for the day..95-99% of my day is spent hanging out, so I don't see the use of anything luxurious

if im with the wife, we do mid-range cost, nice...and it's more for her than it is for me

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Residence Inn, Hampton Inn are my minimums. Centrally located and safe. I'm not staying in no roach motel just because it's $59. Also them 3 star hotels got them free breakfast buffets.

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
IT DEPENDS ON THE TRIP. SOME DESTINATIONS ARE MORE ABOUT THE RESORT THAN THE LOCATION.

WEEKEND GETAWAYS ARE USUALLY CHEAPER HOTELS BECAUSE WE JUST WANT TO SLEEP IN THE HOTEL AND GO TO THE ATTRACTIONS.

FOR WEEK LONG DISNEY TRIPS AND SUCH, I GET A BETTER HOTEL BECAUSE I WILL LIKELY SPEND A DAY LOUNGING AT THE POOL OR IN THE ROOM.

THE MODE OF TRAVEL AFFECTS IT FOR ME TO. IF I DRIVE, I'LL PROBABLY SPRING FOR A BETTER ROOM BECAUSE I'LL BE TIRED WHEN I ARRIVE.

NOTHING WRONG WITH THE CHEAPER ROOM AS LONG AS YOU AGREE WITH THE ATTENDEES.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Residence Inn, Hampton Inn are my minimums. Centrally located and safe. I'm not staying in no roach motel just because it's $59. Also them 3 star hotels got them free breakfast buffets.

Exactly. Nikkas will stay in a roach motel to save a few dollars, but go to the club wherever they're at and blow all their money anyway.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I recently stayed at the Four Seasons in Chicago for the first time, after entering the room after a night out, something didn’t feel right, I just knew someone entered our room and moved shyt.

Come to find out they folded all my clothes that I had out when I was choosing my fit, gave me glasses cleaner, and even wrapped up my long ass phone chargers, nothing was taken lol I was like, “I can get used to this :ehh:). They also upgraded me from a lake view room to a suite with a living room for free at check in.

The service 5 star hotels provide is sometimes worth the price of admission

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I'd even venture to say that unless you are attending all day events you are spending more time in your room than you expected/realize 8 times out of 10.

He'll, I enjoy relaxing and kicking back in the room a lil bit. Vacation for me is more than just getting out n doing stuff. Being relaxed and comfortable is a big aspect of it too.

To end... Just came back from vacation. Went to a museum, an aquarium, had lunch, went to a 2nd spot for desert and still spent a few hours in the room b4 going 2 bed at the end of the day.