Do you believe women when they say your nut taste good?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I didn't really, until one day I had a bytch who had been swallowing me at lunch for a few months. After a session one day she asked me if I drank a lot of water. I told her I did, and she remarked that my nut tasted much better than her boyfriend who didn't drink any water and she figured that was why.

So it may not taste good per se, but there's definitely levels to it, apparently.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
You know when you eat ice made in trays and you get that aftertaste? It's neither good nor bad, idc what she thinks about it :ld:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I didn't really, until one day I had a bytch who had been swallowing me at lunch for a few months. After a session one day she asked me if I drank a lot of water. I told her I did, and she remarked that my nut tasted much better than her boyfriend who didn't drink any water and she figured that was why.

So it may not taste good per se, but there's definitely levels to it, apparently.

She had a boyfriend?

#GMB

madarame-baku-usogui.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Only been with 3 females who would even do this. It never crossed my mind to wonder and they never brought it up. :deadrose:

With that said thread is hilarious.:mjlol: