Do you believe women when they say your nut taste good?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
It’s about caring if your nut tastes good so they keep eating it. Nothing gay about it and eat lots of fruit

Perhaps you think it’s homo because you’re gay. :obama: You don’t care if your woman is having a good time? Is she just a thing to you? You expect her do the service of licking and swallowing your seed and you are concerned if it doesn’t taste like trash to her? You’re the one that sounds gay. A straight man wants his girl to love his seed. Taste is part of that.
I dont worry about it and havnt had any complaints....

Yall can keep working hard at it

I eat healthy for my own personal health

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i dont trust it unless she pushes me back and starts coughing like she did the hot chip challenge. women just be lying like hell to make you feel good. shyt be kinda corny after awhile.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
The best compliment is when a girl says your dikk taste good but I ain’t a dummy I know she just had some juice :mjlol:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
After I nut, all I want in life is peace and quiet. Not trying to get any form of feedback.
:dwillhuh: what are you talking about? I've never ejaculated and then told a lady to please hold for a brief survey.

Also, using the words "feed back" is kinda wild right now. :mjlit:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I do , cuzz several chick's have told me such, so I have to believe it .
This was kinda my point. If multiple ladies say it, then it has to be true. Cuz I been told this shyt my women that ended up hating my guts, but still linked. Even years later. I'm bordering on humble brag so I'll chill but if they did a poll on the pole? :wow:

It's to the point I'm thinking I got diabetes cuz I've had more than a few stuck off the realness. Then turn around on social media and say they don't even suck dikk. Out the blue :mjlol: