Votes: 34 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love is not reciprocal. You can love someone that doesn't love you and that's ok but you have to realize what it really is and not what you want it to be. That's a lesson that I'm still learning. I've also learned not to have expectations of anyone. If I do something kind for someone because of the emotions I have attached to them, they don't owe me anything in return. Not even a thank you. I've learned to love myself and I've found in doing that it's easier to accept all the downfalls that come with love.

If you love someone else before you love yourself, there is no love left when they are gone and that's the part that sucks and hurts so badly that you swear off love for the rest of your life.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Not anymore.

Like people say....you got to love yourself first...and I dont ever think ill be 100 percent or love myself fully so maybe thats why :manny:

I have never been in love.

Maybe with my ex before the pawg, but looking back, I was more in love with the idea of having a main chick than actual love.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

Old Money

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yea but im too young to know what it is

as far as witta female i been at the point where i think i love a girl

but more like loving moments with her, willing to do extra shyt for her

love dont love nobody

i rather have respect for someone

Real talk right here...especially the bolded

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not that romantic movie BS.

But, I believe in love for like your mother or something you'r passionate about, that's about it.

But I'm coldblooded, so :shaq2:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Funny cuz my friend and I had a heated argument about this a month ago. He says there's lust, no love. In other words, there's no love if there's no lust. I asked if he loved his parents and siblings. Its not all about lust. He says he cares about his parents and his future wife. People fall out of love just as quickly as they fell IN love. He summarized it all with LUST. We agreed on certain things but it didn't make sense to me but just thought I'd share. :yeshrug:

I believe love exists. Being in love however, is arguable. Maybe my opinion on that will change when I actually find someone I love :russ: ...Even then...:comeon: