Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This.

Alot of folks dont understand that some relationships are meant to begin and END. Love isnt always a forever till eternity type of ordeal.

I disagree. I think the love lasts forever. People change and relationships end, but I think the love is always there. Or it was never there in the first place

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I see something inside you say, you're really not strong enough, no. :manny:

EDIT: I butchered those lyrics but I learned something in the process.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I disagree. I think the love lasts forever. People change and relationships end, but I think the love is always there. Or it was never there in the first place

Not at the same fortitude. There could be a period in your life where you have a no hold bar relationship with a girl you trully love.

Yet however as time goes on you and her grow to be different people and walk different paths, and eventually new people who you share your love with.

Yea the love is still there for ya old ppls, but not as intense as it was when ya were still together.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not at the same fortitude. There could be a period in your life where you have a no hold bar relationship with a girl you trully love.

Yet however as time goes on you and her grow to be different people and walk different paths, and eventually new people who you share your love with.

Yea the love is still there for ya old ppls, but not as intense as it was when ya were still together.

To me, that's where all the confusion comes in. What you refer to as the "intensity" of love, is just all those other feelings/emotions that people confuse with love.

You can share lust, passion, happiness, neediness, admiration, etc with a person, and those things can start/change/end. But love never changes or ends. That's why people who have loved before, find it hard to love again, cause the original love is still there and as real as the first day.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Depends on the context really. It's a lot easier to see/witness/manifest with people that you have long term relationships with that don't have a foreseeable exit strategy. Someone like your mom, dad, best friend (s) etc. Those people all get pretty much unconditional love from you unless they mess up BIG TIME. In addition to that there aren't nearly as many murky factors that get involved (money, sex, etc).

In relationships it exists but its a lot harder and there are reasonable exit strategies. On top of that, the conditions in which they can be called are totally up to an individuals discretion.

Honestly, I don't know why you're asking but one of my old heads gave me some really good advice right before I got married.

"It's much more important to like the person you're with than to love them."

At first I was like :stopitslime:

Few months later I was like you're right :leon:.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
turning 29.....Women have proven they arent worth loving romantically...

Gawt damn, what happened brehzini :wtf:

I mean I aint young n dumb so I already know that mos these hoes out here aint worth shyt but hard dikk and bubble gum. But why do you feel the WHOLE sex aint worth spit?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yes I do

Love isnt that shyt u see on the movies

Love is where u meet somebody who makes u wanna be a better person than what you are now.

Love wont blind you from stupidity just because the sex is great or the ass is phat

Love let's u keep ur common sense

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Yes, but despite what people say its almost always conditional, and "love" is easily confused w/ other emotions.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gawt damn, what happened brehzini :wtf:

I mean I aint young n dumb so I already know that mos these hoes out here aint worth shyt but hard dikk and bubble gum. But why do you feel the WHOLE sex aint worth spit?

3 reasons really

1. All women care about themselves more than anyone else....in some sort of way they express it differently, but in terms of self sacrifice for a significant other....its impossible for a woman (in my lifetime) to be 100 percent cooperative with the term "THIS IS A TEAM"...this is why they can come up with random shyt in the relationship and frame it as "being bored"...when its not that their bored, but they arent mentally mature enough to realize that life is 90 percent "RESPONSIBILITY" and 10 percent "FUN".....when they get in relationships, they switch the numbers on that equation...which proves that long term relationships with women these days are pointless.

2. They have too many options to be sneaky, to be promiscuous, and to also be disloyal. And when they do choose to be disloyal, they have the system and peers behind them to validate their disloyalty....The man loses even when hes the victim. Love is not something that has to be controlled by conditions. They can cheat, have male friends, the whole 9, and still be a victim somehow, and its ok. If the man does it, its a wrap period. Not appealing to me......

3. They dont value a true emotional bond between two people, and they cannot accept a man for who he is, because THEY CANT EVEN ACCEPT THEMSELVES....their nature is always self conscious in a way where they are always unsatisfied with who they are, so they find different mediums to change themselves. They are unstable people by nature....to think you can have a stable relationship with someone who is by nature unstable, and LIVES IN A SOCIETY that makes it easy to get away from self improvement, and introspection, makes it a stupid investment as a man to take.

I have had so many experiences of women having something real with me, to only fukk it up because they "werent ready for something that serious" or were playing mind games with their interest.

I as a man am done looking for a queen. Im just going to continue to enjoy the woman for who they are. Entertainment purposes. Thats what they want to be treated as, and their words dont say it, its their actions.

Romantic Love is not something I believe in.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
3 reasons really

1. All women care about themselves more than anyone else....in some sort of way they express it differently, but in terms of self sacrifice for a significant other....its impossible for a woman (in my lifetime) to be 100 percent cooperative with the term "THIS IS A TEAM"...this is why they can come up with random shyt in the relationship and frame it as "being bored"...when its not that their bored, but they arent mentally mature enough to realize that life is 90 percent "RESPONSIBILITY" and 10 percent "FUN".....when they get in relationships, they switch the numbers on that equation...which proves that long term relationships with women these days are pointless.

2. They have too many options to be sneaky, to be promiscuous, and to also be disloyal. And when they do choose to be disloyal, they have the system and peers behind them to validate their disloyalty....The man loses even when hes the victim. Love is not something that has to be controlled by conditions. They can cheat, have male friends, the whole 9, and still be a victim somehow, and its ok. If the man does it, its a wrap period. Not appealing to me......

3. They dont value a true emotional bond between two people, and they cannot accept a man for who he is, because THEY CANT EVEN ACCEPT THEMSELVES....their nature is always self conscious in a way where they are always unsatisfied with who they are, so they find different mediums to change themselves. They are unstable people by nature....to think you can have a stable relationship with someone who is by nature unstable, and LIVES IN A SOCIETY that makes it easy to get away from self improvement, and introspection, makes it a stupid investment as a man to take.

I have had so many experiences of women having something real with me, to only fukk it up because they "werent ready for something that serious" or were playing mind games with their interest.

I as a man am done looking for a queen. Im just going to continue to enjoy the woman for who they are. Entertainment purposes. Thats what they want to be treated as, and their words dont say it, its their actions.

Romantic Love is not something I believe in.

Haha damm yo, you bring up alot of good points.

I cant even knock ya :manny:

I agree on you with alot of points. However, I feel there is a good majority of women out there who have those characteristics that you are looking for.

Now will these said women have the phattest asses, biggest boobs, prettiest face.......weeeelllll :manny:

Maybe you gotta dumb down a lil bit in order to find what you are trully lookin for. It cant ALL be on the women, maybe you are chasing the wrong types, ya feel me. shyt anybody MAN or FEMALE who draws alot of attention from the opposite sex is more than likey to cheat or be selfish, or arrogant, or jus do some dumb shyt :yeshrug: