• Yes

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
As a young adult who has experience a myriad of fukkery that I have encourted in this dating game of ours. I must say. I still do believe in it. I feel that certain people are jus meant to meet and be there for each other. Its in our destiny and shyt :skip:

So yea, I believe in it. I also believe however that not everybody finds true love. That a very small percent of our population trully experiences it. Thats why so many men and women out there are lost, jaded etc. I feel its hard to find but its obtainable, you jus gotta love yourself first and know what your really looking for.

Am I tripping in believing in love coli brehs? :dwillhuh:

Or am I gonna get hit with some divorce papers 10 years down the line and lose half :damn:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
There's a such thing as "love". Being "in love" is not good for you though.

In any way, Compatibility > "Love".

You can always learn to love someone. Getting along and things working out with someone just because you love them is :whew:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
yea but im too young to know what it is

as far as witta female i been at the point where i think i love a girl

but more like loving moments with her, willing to do extra shyt for her

love dont love nobody

i rather have respect for someone

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Love exists, it's just that people mistake all other types of feelings as love. Men tend to confuse love with lust. And women tend to confuse love with passion.

A dude will think he's in love cause :datazz:

And a chick will think she's in love cause "he makes me feel so good"

Love is bigger than all of that, those who have had it know what it is, and will never mistake it for those other emotions again.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Love exists, it's just that people mistake all other types of feelings as love. Men tend to confuse love with lust. And women tend to confuse love with passion.

A dude will think he's in love cause :datazz:

And a chick will think she's in love cause "he makes me feel so good"

Love is bigger than all of that, those who have had it know what it is, and will never mistake it for those other emotions again.

real nikka answer

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I must say. I still do believe in it. I feel that certain people are jus meant to meet and be there for each other. Its in our destiny and shyt :skip:

3914218_o.gif

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love absolutely exists. It doesn't last forever, but it's real.

Edit: Dude above me got it first.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love is the foundation on which I exist. Everything I've done good in my life was done out of love for myself, someone, or something.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
love is a self-endued chemical reaction within your brain that you allow yourself to feel when you believe certain conditions are met. the conditions don't have to actually be met you just have to think they are met.

it is an emotional state like anger, happiness, or sadness. its no more magical than any other emotion. there's no such thing as destiny or meant to be together. those are things people say in hindsight when things play out a certain way but before that point they were anything but certain.

do i believe in love? of course. do i believe all the rationalizations people attach to love and try to pass of as "true love"? hell no.