Do You Automatically put Single Mother's into the Jumpoff Category?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Friends with benefits is all I can offer a single mother. I have no kids of my own and maintaining a relationship is difficult as it is without factoring in children/baby daddy/family from the baby daddy influencing whats going on in the relationship...Some brothers can do it, but I cant.

Not sure I would classify them as "jump offs" cause I dont give really care about my jumpoffs aside from bustin my nut. However there were a few single mothers that were cool as shyt that I still kick it with from time to time...I just make it clear where the line is.

my .02

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
You say you dont want kids but what do you think will happen when you settle down with a single mom? Poof You have more kids to feed!

I see what u saying playa. It's definitely a package deal. There's pros and cons. I mean it's a red flag if any chick with kids expects you to take care of their kid or play daddy. only if u marry her do u become obligated. If we're just dating, u take care of yours and I'll take care of mine. Plus chicks would be less likely to ask me to help them take care of their kids because Im gonna say I got my own kids to take care of. I might do things for their kid, but I'm not obligated. It's something to think about tho.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeah. I can't wife up a chick that already has a seed. But I don't disrespect chiks with kids or nothin like that. But I will give them hoes the bizness. No doubt! Some byytches just made poor judgment and chose the wrong nygga to have a baby with. I know a few chicks that have a babby daddy that got murked or that nygga has to do numbers in jail. So they have no father for their kid:manny: then on the other hand their are just some ratches/gold diggin byytches that want child support,welfare and section 8

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
for the guys who said yes, is your mom a single mom?
would you consider her a jump off, not your jumpoff, but a jumpoff

i am truly interested in the answer, the mom-son relationship as it relates to dating is interesting.

Moms been single since her and my pops divorced in '93. She aint been nobody jumpoff, took care of her kids:hmm:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you value your future I'm afraid so. An ready made family is not the way to go.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Moms been single since her and my pops divorced in '93. She aint been nobody jumpoff, took care of her kids:hmm:

How you know what she was doing once she tucked you into bed? or when you slept over your friend's house? Your mom could have been the neighborhood jump

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I use to date a single mother before (18) and I must say...

dont do it if you have options. this is from experience, its not even worth the hassle ( and shorty was a 9). too much drama for a piece of p*ssy smh. glad I was doing my thing the whole time during the time, but now since im older (26) I dont even bother bringing up relationships and all that. I tell them straight up, listen lil ma, no disrespect but im looking for friends only. if you can respect that do, if not curve

Daps
At this point in my life, I would prefer to date single moms.

This is because I have kids, and women without kids are not likely to understand the priorities I have in my life.

In addition, I don't want any more kids, and a woman without children is more than likely going to want one.

But for all you non-kid having dudes, yeah... stay away from single moms. You gonna get hit with that package deal that you ain't ready for.

But they're all not jumpoffs. Some of them just had a kid with the wrong dude, just like some dudes have kids with the wrong chicks. Mistakes are made.

:thumbsup: I just feel that single-dads don't have much room to hate on single moms. Anyway, much respect to the guy who wrote this post (realistic outlook).

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:thumbsup: I just feel that single-dads don't have much room to hate on single moms.

Single dads should stay away from single moms. You'll end up paying for her kids as well.

Shout out to the Brady Bunch.

bradybunch.jpg

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The only time I help these hoes is by calling a cab for them while their sweaty asses are searching for their panties.

Bill_Bellamy01.jpg

If you calling cabs then you aint playing the game right..You supposed to go over to there crib and beat....I dont want no PT jumpoff knowing my address...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If you smart it dont matter if you single dad or not and yes single moms are great whatever your agenda,cuz they can go either way...