Do You Automatically put Single Mother's into the Jumpoff Category?

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
yup.jpg

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
So you dont think they are hoping you will slip up one day and get them pregnant and have to write them a check each month?

That's the thing I never slip :mjpls:

I don't bust in women and get worried about it later I pull out :manny:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Depends on where they head is at. "Single Mom" is such a general term cause you got single moms who have their degree, good jobs, one child and have a great support system. Them you have single moms who were a teen mom, now they got 3 kids by 3 baby daddy living on govt assistance and Lone star cards.

I honestly used to like fukking with Single moms more when I was single because them single hoes with no kids got TOO much time on their hands, always calling you, always wanting to go out, bytches be catching feelings too quick.

Those mature single moms (26+) already know what it is and really ain't about all the games. If you wanna come through, drink and fukk every once and while shyt just tell them straight up. They'll be cool with it until some simp comes and tries to save her

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, that strong and independent wave missed a lot of us early 80's babies. :whoo:

That's real....It's the females born after like '84-'85 who're on that jump off status.

There's always been ho's, but that beast has been fully let out of the cage the last 15-20 years.

They got ho anthems now.TV shows....Video Vixens...Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose are seen as prestigious...etc

They grew up in a era based on swagger and bling bling, so it was easy for them to slip up with a few bums in rich mans clothing.They get caught up in those superficial relationships where the only thing that's real is the lust for the fukking...when that plays out, their stuck with a few kids, but never change their shallow, everything based on "on the surface", dating criteria.

That's how they become jump offs.Even the ones who do recognize the error of their ways, their bed is already made for them.It's easier to get stuck in perpetual jump off mode than it is to get out.shyt is like bad credit.

They either can't elude being slotted as a jump off to the men they really want and desire, or they settle for some sucker that really doesn't turn them on, but he helps pay the bills, and he's good with the kids