Do You Automatically put Single Mother's into the Jumpoff Category?

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
At this point in my life, I would prefer to date single moms.

This is because I have kids, and women without kids are not likely to understand the priorities I have in my life.

In addition, I don't want any more kids, and a woman without children is more than likely going to want one.

But for all you non-kid having dudes, yeah... stay away from single moms. You gonna get hit with that package deal that you ain't ready for.

But they're all not jumpoffs. Some of them just had a kid with the wrong dude, just like some dudes have kids with the wrong chicks. Mistakes are made.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
At this point in my life, I would prefer to date single moms.

This is because I have kids, and women without kids are not likely to understand the priorities I have in my life.

In addition, I don't want any more kids, and a woman without children is more than likely going to want one.

But for all you non-kid having dudes, yeah... stay away from single moms. You gonna get hit with that package deal that you ain't ready for.

But they're all not jumpoffs. Some of them just had a kid with the wrong dude, just like some dudes have kids with the wrong chicks. Mistakes are made.

You say you dont want kids but what do you think will happen when you settle down with a single mom? Poof You have more kids to feed!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for the guys who said yes, is your mom a single mom?
would you consider her a jump off, not your jumpoff, but a jumpoff

i am truly interested in the answer, the mom-son relationship as it relates to dating is interesting.

oh now you recognize the correlation between a mom/sons relationship and his dating experiences all of a sudden? :aicmon:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Single moms are proof that when Wives dont wanna give sex to their Husbands, it is really because they are content not because they are too tired, too busy, etc.

All those Husbands buying them excuses from their Wives for not giving up the puss are being okey doked

Single mom will have a job, be raising 2 kids all by herself and still make time and energy for some dikk

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're right! They are reckless and are always trying to get me to smash without a condom so they can have someone to help their broke asses with the bills. :childplease:

You should help them. You seem like a mark. :whoo:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
You should help them. You seem like a mark. :whoo:

The only time I help these hoes is by calling a cab for them while their sweaty asses are searching for their panties.

Bill_Bellamy01.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The only time I help these hoes is by calling a cab for them while their sweaty asses are searching for their panties.

Bill_Bellamy01.jpg

Some time ago comments like this were like

images

Nowadays its just like :rudy:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
yes

Last edited by a moderator: