Do you agree with this WHITE poster saying everyone should be allowed to say the N-WORD ?

Daps
Brehs, I live in Jersey. Two weeks ago I’m chilling with this cute Dominican chick. She was blazing and I was drinking.......just chilling nothing big.

At some point while we are talking this B*tch drops the N bomb on me like.

“Ay yo, ma nikka........” :gucci:

Some dudes would have let it slid coz she was a fine Latina but I stood up and yelled at her never to ever call me dat. :demonic:

You should have see her face. She looked mad confused :wtf: but apologized

you know what’s crazy tho....in jersey and New York, Hispanics are dropping the N bomb faster than the bombs in baghdad and the nukes in Hiroshima

fukk that. Never on my watch. I will always say this till I am six feet under.....Hispanics are racist as fukk.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
How'd I wake up on your mind OP from some random thread how many years ago:dwillhuh:
From a quick look those old posts were just bringing up double standards I saw at the time.

Check any recent history post September '17 when I changed my life.
I used to be antagonistic and engage in bullshyt like that.
Now, no.

I ain't arguing with anybody over how folks decide who can use a word I don't use myself:camby:
Won't be hard to find my feelings on the state of everything that's currently happening.
You used the n-word and made excuses for it, it doesn't matter how many years ago it was. December 2016 also wasn't that long ago either :mjpls:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Brehs, I live in Jersey. Two weeks ago I’m chilling with this cute Dominican chick. She was blazing and I was drinking.......just chilling nothing big.

At some point while we are talking this B*tch drops the N bomb on me like.

“Ay yo, ma nikka........” :gucci:

Some dudes would have let it slid coz she was a fine Latina but I stood up and yelled at her never to ever call me dat. :demonic:

You should have see her face. She looked mad confused :wtf: but apologized

you know what’s crazy tho....in jersey and New York, Hispanics are dropping the N bomb faster than the bombs in baghdad.

fukk that. Never on my watch. I will always say this till I am six feet under.....Hispanics are racist as fukk.

every group is against us, hell even we're against us.

it seems to me that black people are lacking so much in self respect we'll allow these other groups to disrespect us so we can have sexual access to them.:francis:

so salute to you for keeping it thorough with the bytch :salute:

Daps
every group is against us, hell even we're against us.

it seems to me that black people are lacking so much in self respect we'll allow these other groups to disrespect us so we can have sexual access to them.:francis:

so salute to you for keeping it thorough with the bytch :salute:

That point you just said right there about sexual gratification and access to their women. :whew:

That quote Is so heavy and deep that most coli brehs wouldnt be able to understand coz they put p*ssy on a pedestal ...day in day out. shyt!!! Stay focus brother

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
No one should be saying it PERIOD. NO ONE. And if you're black, you most def need stop that shyt too. Check yourselves, folks and watch your words. Folks like to use spelling to change the context but remember context doesnt change history and remember spell isn't just a verb, it's a noun that is about putting power over someone. That's what spells do. Not all spells are good as in the case of the n word which spell was and still is cause emotion and mental anguish. The n word is used to do exactly that. That's the SPELL it's supposed to cast. That's why it will NEVER be a term of endearment. fukk that gaslighting shyt.
We go thru this bullshyt every month or so :snoop:
Brehs wanna be "nikkas" alllll day
every damn day
til somebody white reminds them exactly wtf it means to BE a "nikka" :gucci:

Gon and ban him, Idgaf about him, but you're on a website with thousands of anonymous posters saying it endlessly. You don't know who these people are. There'll be another, and another, annnd another... annnnnnd another...

We can keep going thru these mental gymnastics if we want, but sooner or later brehs gotta decide: Am I a "nikka" or not? Whether that's coming from someone white, someone black with "the hard Er", period... Are you a "nikka" or not???

Y'all know my stance :blessed:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
You used the n-word and made excuses for it, it doesn't matter how many years ago it was. December 2016 also wasn't that long ago either :mjpls:
I got sober in September '17.
Every single thing in me changed.
How stupid do you think I felt using the word :snoop:
Nevermind arguing the double standard shyt that the quoted post in the OP was about. Which is completely irrelevant to my life.
I don't engage nor care anymore.
I ain't with bigotry or racism.
Reference the last 2 years to see where my heads at.
Do what you gotta do about my past transgressions :yeshrug:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I got sober in September '17.
Every single thing in me changed.
How stupid do you think I felt using the word :snoop:
Nevermind arguing the double standard shyt that the quoted post in the OP was about. Which is completely irrelevant to my life.
I don't engage nor care anymore.
I ain't with bigotry or racism.
Reference the last 2 years to see where my heads at.
Do what you gotta do about my past transgressions :yeshrug:
how old are you, my nikka? :stopitslime:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't hang around white people saying the N word so I don't care. Matter of fact I'd outright ignore any white person saying it, watch how silly they look when a black man doesn't react.