• Unsure

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
not a chance. you gotta be watching dave with your ears plugged if you think that he is remotely close to that stupid

Dave the type of guy that would go on his show and make him talk about what he said on camera while dissecting him lol.

Or he the type of guy to just have a bunch of racist white friends like Joe Rogan and just do nothing like he been doing:mjlol:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
He's Italian from Boston.
Just did my googles, creh is ITALIAN and IRISH from BOSTON

Man was a ticking time bomb of racism

Only Bill Burr seems to have not drank whatever's in the water out there :picard:

He was 13 when he moved to Boston. He spent more of his life in Jersey and San Francisco.

Malcolm X also came out of Boston, Cornel West and I could name a bunch more.

I feel 1000000x safer walking through a Boston street then I would most parts of NY or NJ or any racist ass southern town/city where confederate flags are pasted on the back of trucks and flew at city halls. And ya’ll nikkas don’t say a thing to those cacs lol.

But it’s always Boston Boston Boston.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Or he the type of guy to just have a bunch of racist white friends like Joe Rogan and just do nothing like he been doing:mjlol:
Exactly. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread Rogan opened his set on the Chappelle tour late last year with jokes about Rogan saying the N word. Of course Dave knows and co-signs.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Somebody is definitely trying to cancel Rogan
Spotify is being bullish and not taking the bait because the controversy is good for their platform
Best believe this isn't the worst of what he's said imo

All you need is to find the stuff he's said about Jews and its over for him

People like the Rock who are trying to sit on the fence and play political both sides ish are going to have to fall back

Its a shame that black people have so little power that saying the N word isn't enough to ruin someone's career nowadays. That's how toxic America has become

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
not a chance. you gotta be watching dave with your ears plugged if you think that he is remotely close to that stupid

Dave the type of guy that would go on his show and make him talk about what he said on camera while dissecting him lol.
Dave ain’t what y’all think he is

put it like this Dave is what most hating ass dudes think Kevin Hart is