• No

Votes: 258 91.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
fukk no. bytch ass clown, If I see his manlet ass Imma fukk around and run his ass over
IBVStf0.png

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Started listening to it, beginning he already making excuses. fukk no

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The planet of the apes shyt and the criminal/aggresive brain shyt and the other eugenics talking points he spouts are what put me over the edge that he's a true racist. 90 percent of CACs drop the n word at some point in their life, while it's an egregious offense, you come to expect that from them already. This right here is crazy tho. I feel like dude is one of these Quentin Tarantino type racists who have a pervasive ignorance and already constructed image in their heads because of some childhood fascination. For QT it was blaxploitation and kung Fu, for Joe it was nature documentaries and sports. They wanna be down, but at the same time they're dangerously close to Grand Dragon talking points and methodology. I do believe that HE doesn't believe he's a racist tho. But he's racist af. Both probably had at least one virulently racist family member in close proximity

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
The planet of the apes shyt and the criminal/aggresive brain shyt and the other eugenics talking points he spouts are what put me over the edge that he's a true racist. 90 percent of CACs drop the n word at some point in their life, while it's an egregious offense, you come to expect that from them already. This right here is crazy tho. I feel like dude is one of these Quentin Tarantino type racists who have a pervasive ignorance and already constructed image in their heads because of some childhood fascination. For QT it was blaxploitation and kung Fu, for Joe it was nature documentaries and sports. They wanna be down, but at the same time they're dangerously close to Grand Dragon talking points and methodology. I do believe that HE doesn't believe he's a racist tho. But he's racist af. Both probably had at least one virulently racist family member in close proximity
He's Italian from Boston.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just did my googles, creh is ITALIAN and IRISH from BOSTON

Man was a ticking time bomb of racism

Only Bill Burr seems to have not drank whatever's in the water out there :picard:

For anybody who thinks he will stop using the N word is delusional. I wouldn’t be surprised if Spotify forced him to apologize