Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His racist fanbase won't care.

I wish they included "the White Brain in a Black Body" clip. He wouldn't be able to Juelz his way around that one.

He gave Alt-Right a platform

He's interviewed
Stefan Molynex
Ben Shapiro
Anthony Cumia
Alex Jones
Milo

Dozens of racist piece of shyt...

He looks at Black people like "Props" or "Collectibles".

You can add Sam Harris in there but this is what his audience wants to hear and who they listen to

Why wouldn't he give them a platform and grow his audience from their anti-left/anti-mainstream platforms ?

We all know the history of the United States and how this nation came to be and they've shown their nature time
AND TIME AGAIN

but people still get shocked, outraged and surprised by sh!t like this

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
to claim Dave has done nothing:comeon:. When he is single handedly taking on the alphabet gang, everyone is on his nuts but NOW he is just a white adjacent token? :skip:

hilarious how quickly you discard Black people but think you are more militant than people actually putting in work for their people. the level of delusion and entitlement is rich with modern humans.

you have not done shyt in life to think you can wave a finger at Dave or reduce his character to being defined as Joe Rogans friend. The brother has real work and accomplishments. I see a pattern with how brehs use and then discard Black people in the public eye. :sas2:

Or he the type of guy to just have a bunch of racist white friends like Joe Rogan and just do nothing like he been doing:mjlol:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
to claim Dave has done nothing:comeon:. When he is single handedly taking on the alphabet gang, everyone is on his nuts but NOW he is just a white adjacent token? :skip:

hilarious how quickly you discard Black people but think you are more militant than people actually putting in work for their people. the level of delusion and entitlement is rich with modern humans.

you have not done shyt in life to think you can wave a finger at Dave or reduce his character to being defined as Joe Rogans friend. The brother has real work and accomplishments. I see a pattern with how brehs use and then discard Black people in the public eye. :sas2:
You try to play both sides. It’s cowardly

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Here it is

super cap pr response lol
but hes too big to fail wont matter most his audience is conservative cacs anyway
im sure a rape charge could drop and it wouldnt matter either
only thing that would take him down would me some shyt involving kids

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If black folks were smart, They'll TAX that CAC... Fukk a apology

If you really sorry, Donate the revenue you made from that podcast to these black infrastructures, broken communities, and black owned media companies so they can have a equal opportunity to fight.

Nothing less than his WHOLE fortune. fukk a tax write off.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The planet of the apes shyt and the criminal/aggresive brain shyt and the other eugenics talking points he spouts are what put me over the edge that he's a true racist. 90 percent of CACs drop the n word at some point in their life, while it's an egregious offense, you come to expect that from them already. This right here is crazy tho. I feel like dude is one of these Quentin Tarantino type racists who have a pervasive ignorance and already constructed image in their heads because of some childhood fascination. For QT it was blaxploitation and kung Fu, for Joe it was nature documentaries and sports. They wanna be down, but at the same time they're dangerously close to Grand Dragon talking points and methodology. I do believe that HE doesn't believe he's a racist tho. But he's racist af. Both probably had at least one virulently racist family member in close proximity

This.

Rogan is guilty of the same type of long term cerebral racism.
that tarantino finally exposed he was on in once upon a time in America.

The same playbook fox was on.
To revenue grab using black people.
Then demean us purposefully.
after revenue grabbing from their diacovery zone of us. Then creation of applied knowledge from that discovery.

Art Barr