Do yall think the Hip Hop Industry is secretly satanic?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Record labels don't give a fukk about the culture and the communities. It's ok to promote bullshyt but when a rapper decides to talk about some real shyt, here's what happens :

Obviously, there's an agenda going on. Call it satanic, call it dumbing it down, call it whatever you want.

An artist will never go against the establishment cause they're part of it. That's why political/conscious music has been buried underground. Just my 2 cents.

thanks for posting that bro. murdering black people on every song on your album as violently as possible = expected. murdering cops = no go. :evil:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
in the rap industry people of substance exist, but its harder for them to get the machine behind them.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
exactly. when we gonna rage against that machine? rap needs a zack de la rocha

as much as people bytch about his flow, immortal technique was the one, but he makes music pretty slowly now and is still pretty underground
cant believe rev volume 2 came out 9 fukking years ago

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
So it is official, the only genre of music not to be considered satanic is Folk rock?

Tho I do believe if there is a devil, Bob Dillion is more batshyt crazy then him..

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
??? i don't know who/what this is directed at but my stance is those "large p*ssy white men" themselves are the progenitors of this bombardment of violence and ignorance being pushed so forcefully down our throats for nefarious, iniquitous reasons, there's nothing mystical about them. most facets of modern culture embrace buffoonery in one way or the other, i've acknowledged that, my gripe with rap particularly is how there's no real balance. ONLY the violent, deviant, sexually explicit stuff is given real backing by the people who call the shots, why? also, consider the audiences, white kids watching kim kardashian and Snookie and these people party and get drunk and be whores is not good but it's not as not good as inner city youth who worship rappers constantly hearing their idols endorse street gangs and loving gun sounds and killing n!ggas and never cooperating with the law for any reason and doing anything because YOLO 24/7, that sh!t is just sinister, and I definitely think the hidden hand pushes this sh!t purposefully. i remember i heard 50 Cent say he was submitting music where he tried to grow and Jimmy Iovine was like "FOH, you have to be the violent 50", :heh:. oh, and "Satanic" isn't just an adjective applying to "satan", it's a word that defines extreme wickedness.

Umm...it was directed at people that really think large scary forces backed by the satan of the bible run hip-hop...