Do yall think the Hip Hop Industry is secretly satanic?

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
He has a point, it's not satanic, it promotes negative values in culture...sometimes. fukkin bytches aint bad, that's good for the species. If you're looking at this as a christian, muslim, jew...sure you could say that it's satanic. So is partying. Most of this music is party music let's be real, guns and coke is what's in right now but it's still to a beat bytches shake they asses to.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I'll do my best to make this post as short as possible because this is a very serious subject.........so NO

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Rap supports a materialistic lifestyle and uses that to help identify itself not everyone but the majority.

Physical manifestation in itself is Luciferian.

So yes it is satanic.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its not satanic

you just dont know how to interpret it correctly..

so if the industry is satanic does that mean its also christian?

has to if you "believe" in satan

This.

The rap industry is filled with atheists, agnostics, part time Christians, NOI branch offs, and run by Jews.

Nobody is praying to a desert goat demon in a red cape.

The church invented that shyt to sell Christianity to YOU. The Devil = The Hamburgler.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
You guys are singling out rap music. Don't act like having lots of sex, drinking all day, clubbing, being materialistic, and being full of yourself is only in hip-hop. Being a zombie idiot runs through pop cultures veins. Everywhere you look dumb shyt is being thrown in your face.

Country music has songs about drinking, cheating, and doing bad shyt. Rock music has people wearing eye liner, getting drunk, and taking all sorts of drugs. Pop music encourages people to have as much sex as possible, throw your problems in the bushes, and lets party all night long.

Hip-Hop wasn't always about being stupid and ignorant. Once the labels came into the game they started deciding what was going to be marketed to the youth. Music isn't satanic, but throughout pop culture an attempt of keeping the poor separated and stupid is evident.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
So, the whole music industry hell, pop culture in a whole is fukked. What does that say to the majority who supports it? And what does it say about us the few that know its fukked?
:ohhh:

I hope I worded that correctly.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
So, the whole music industry hell, pop culture in a whole is fukked. What does that say to the majority who supports it? And what does it say about us the few that know its fukked?
:ohhh:

I hope I worded that correctly.

you have to train yourself to eliminate ALL and ANY NEGATIVITY in your life... whether its music/people/ etc... research DUALITY..

the pyramids you often see in the music industry... represents your body AS a temple... the 2 points at the bottom represent your physical being and your mental being...

the steps in the pyramid represent your building of CHARACTER ... once you reach the top of the pyramid you have reached your spiritual apex.. the top point of the pyramid represents the spiritual being.. and the acceptance of the creator

th

enlightenment.jpg

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
of course it is. theres alot of entertainers that are in secret societies. plenty of rappers are included in that. im sure we know the usual suspects.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
of course it is. theres alot of entertainers that are in secret societies. plenty of rappers are included in that. im sure we know the usual suspects.

If its a secret why does everybody know about it?