Do yall think the Hip Hop Industry is secretly satanic?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe not even so secretly. i'm not really into nefarious conspiracy theories that aren't supported by hard facts but just look at the game.......

-Cops and other law enforcement organizations = The Bad Guys
-Drug Dealers, Killers and Gangsters = The Good Guys, cool

-Promoting intelligence and/or peace = Corny, no spins
-Promoting ignorance = Cool, spins all day

-Talking about loving your woman = Square, L7 Captain
-Talking about being a pimp = Swag

-"Before rap I worked a regular job" = :shaq2:
-"Before rap I was sellin ki's of dope and bussin my gun" = :bow:

-"Cash Rules Everything Around Me" and "You Only Live Once" and "Money, Cash, H0es" are tattoo-worthy phrases

-Fighting, shooting, deviant behavior period = Guaranteed Worldstar spot, madd views

-Helping aide the authorities by giving information on criminals = Swinish, you are evil!

etc....

Not complainin, just sayin, its somethin to think about. This logic actually exceeds rap, the young black community in general seems to be being brainwashed into thinking that everything good is bad and everything bad is good. Sad stuff

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Yes.

I think music as a whole is just becoming extremely shytty it's like nikkas aren't even trying anymore.

Kind of depressing when you think about it because when rock artist were saying hip hop was a fad it looks like it slowly but surely becoming true.

Rap is nothing but pop mainstream spin on hip hop IMO

But how the two are defined is debatable

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah...negative?..yes..closest thing to it being satanic is lettin them white devils take control of it...but in the world in general..there's always an appeal to being tough and being "the bad guy"..the respected and feared one...

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah...negative?..yes..closest thing to it being satanic is lettin them white devils take control of it...but in the world in general..there's always an appeal to being tough and being "the bad guy"..the respected and feared one...

right, and those "devils" are purposefully only pushing and promoting music and images that push and promote a demonic lifestyle, seems calculated to me, very menacing sh!t. imagine if eminem and lil wayne and rick ross and whoever presented the figureheads of the industry with positive music that would uplift people, smh, they'd get spit on and laughed out the room. and I don't think it's the artists and CEO's supplying a demand, I think they're forcefully providing a supply and shoving it down our throats so much that it eventually becomes a demand because we've been coerced into loving this sh!t. and yeah, society in general is pretty stupid, we love the bad guy, but in rap and the black community period it seems like almost EVERYTHING good is corny and bad. i had a lil n!gga tell me proudly that he's never worked a day in his life and never will, he said its corny and aint no money in it. yikes

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
its quite obvious actually.

hip hop used to be a weapon for truth. as you can see, disney channel rappers are on our tv likened to pop music formulas. canibus actually hits on this in bits and pieces quite extensively. its a shame he suffered a loss to himself in the battle. bruce almighty shyt perhaps

they control what you hear and see, satanic, idk. its def not for any good.

they dont want anymore public enemy wutang forever shyt coming out believe me. i doubt any record of such magnitudes will ever drop again

in the commercial landscape

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
yeah i was thinking about this a few months back and it's really sad.

u got more kids wanting to grow up being rappers/producers than doctors/lawyers/architects

i feel like my generation (18-25 year olds) of black kids are gonna be way behind because of the subliminal messages we receive through hip hop.

not to say its all bad, but for the most part if u hear a song on the radio its about poppin bottles, fukkin bytches (and then leaving them), getting fukked up, and YOLO :snoop:

yall older people play a huge role in it too. parents dont wanna deal with their kids so they're raised by the music.

i will say the one good thing about rap music as a whole is it definitely stresses entrepreneurship and making money, but i wish it would also talk more about education. not everyone can be a rapper.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
also, those on top know the science of how we live already. how our minds drift from topic to topic. in todays INSTANT information age, shyt is a blessing to those at the top who can shift our perceptions left and right and know we gon go on with our lives and forget. take rick ross for your example. we all dont even care he was a CO. that hes a fraud. he woulda got fukked up 20 years ago

whole shyt is fixed like wwf. notice the subtle influece of drugs coming out in todays hip hop music. im hearing black rappers talk about being geeked off them bars, got drake talking bout lean.

media is a VERY powerful weapon. if you dont think so, read the bible

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
its quite obviously actually.

hip hop used to be a weapon for truth. as you can see, disney channel rappers are on our tv likened to pop music formulas. canibus actually hits on this in bits and pieces quite extensively. its a shame he suffered a loss to himself in the battle. bruce almighty shyt perhaps

they control what you hear and see, satanic, idk. its def not for any good.

they dont want anymore public enemy wutang forever shyt coming out believe me. i doubt any record of such magnitudes will ever drop again

in the commercial landscape

I don't think its a matter of "they don't want more public enemys, wutangs," its that right now there is nothing like either of those groups out there right now that is as commercially viable as either of those groups. When we look back on the public enemys and wutangs, they had a radical message in the music, but both of those movements made LOTS of cash, wutang especially branched out and really did that Jay-Z P diddy formula of branching out into merchandise, clothing, movies, video games, etc... I don't think we'll ever see anything like them again too, but I don't think its a conspiracy, it just the climate of the game right now doesn't really look like it will support that kind of movement again. :jawalrus: