Do y’all tell girls you’re dating that you’re seeing other women?

Do you tell girls you’re seeing other women?

• Total voters

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
I’ve narrowed my roster down to 3 women (looking for a wife) and over the past week they’ve all asked me numerous times whether I’m seeing other women. One in particular asks me damn near every day.

I lie and say no, but what do y’all do? I never ask women whether they’re seeing other guys because im confident in myself and already assume any girl I talk to already has a roster.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I always keep options until I meet a real one.

If you meet a real one, then fukk the other chicks they get cut off

But if I’m just smashing & have multiple options then I tell ‘em which makes them go harder for you if they like you. I’m building up a roster of 3-4 rn may the best one win

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
When I had a roster I’d say no. None of their business. When we made it official I’d drop the other chicks.

This. The only time they need to know is if your planning in getting into committed relationship with one and cant see yourself sleeping with one woman. But you need to make that clear to her then. That surreptitious shyt is lame and cowardly.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I don't lie. Straight shooter. If she ask she's gonna hear the truth. If she don't want to she can not ask. But truthfully I'm a serial monogamist. I don't juggle.

I don't ask. In my head I'm always the shyt no matter who might be competing
Preaching breh!! Always be straight up. If she asks just tell her the truth. Assume everyone is entertaining others or has orbiters until you're mutually exclusive. Over time that 3 will whittle to 1. But you gotta make that decision. Its whoever aligns the most with what you're trying to achieve and is loving, willing, and supportive. If you see that in one of them lock her down right now breh