Do y'all believe in soul ties?

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
It's the idea that certain actions can connect you to a person and cause you to bond in a way that is not easily broken. Typically, soul ties are said to come from sex. So if you sleep with 100 women, you are now connected with each and every one of them now in some way. Their demons can latch on too u as well..

I believe it you ever been messing with a girl for a while and you notice them finishing ya sentences, you can be thinking bout them and they call you a couple minutes later. People wonder why they be so emotional and moody all the time. It's all of those different souls intertwined together.

Thoughts.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
No. Only women believe in them

Idk breh. If you think about it. Sex was meant to happen only after marriage and supposed to be a holy union between husband and wife. So in reality when u have sex u basically having that same union just without being married. So that connection still there, u just going against the way God originated it..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Idk breh. If you think about it. Sex was meant to happen only after marriage and supposed to be a holy union between husband and wife. So in reality when u have sex u basically having that same union just without being married. So that connection still there, u just going against the way God originated it..
I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm disagreeing with the idea that a soul tie is one person you randomly have sex with now you can't break the bond with them.

How come "soul ties" are never people with trash sex? :mjlol:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its been said married couples start looking alike after years of marriage..

Maybe its real, maybe your minds playing tricks on you.