Do ya girls/wives have problems with video games?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No.

She sometimes gets annoyed if I’m playing a long RPG or something cause the same sound effects over and over again for 50+ hours.

Other than that she plays with me sometimes and gets a kick out of me raging at something like Dark Souls or Cuphead.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depending on her mood:

A: Has a WWF-like feud with the machine over my attention
B: Wants to play Dead Or Alive & Goose Game with me

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like this thread, yall are sharing some really cool moments. :mjcry: love is gangster

the girl i'm fukking with right now is actually holding up my progress on RDR2, Last of Us 2, etc. because she wants to watch me play them so she doesn't miss the story. I streamed The Last of us: Left Behind for her, and even got her to download steam on her laptop.
Had the same thing happen with mine on subnautica. Didnt help that the beginning of the game was such a slog.

One night she fell asleep and when she woke up I fukked around and had a submarine and base built.:troll: she was mad

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They only care about shooters and sports games. You put some shyt on with a good story they’ll be :ohhh::jbhmm::gladbron::lupe::ohlawd:

“W-w-wh-what happens next?!”

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My wife is pretty indifferent unless I'm on ALL day. I usually play RPGs and Overwatch which she has no interest in watching. Every so often she wants to get it in in a fighting game (she thinks shes nice :russ: , though, her button mashing has got me a few times :patrice: ).

Pro tip for brehs tryna find a coop game for yall to play with you're lady: Don't starve together. Its a solid team based game where you guys both equally need each other to survive, ladies seem to dig it. I got my wife into it a little bit and another friend of mine ADDICTED to playing it with her husband. Its a good time. :manny:

Daps
My wife is pretty indifferent unless I'm on ALL day. I usually play RPGs and Overwatch which she has no interest in watching. Every so often she wants to get it in in a fighting game (she thinks shes nice :russ: , though, her button mashing has got me a few times :patrice: ).

Pro tip for brehs tryna find a coop game for yall to play with you're lady: Don't starve together. Its a solid team based game where you guys both equally need each other to survive, ladies seem to dig it. I got my wife into it a little bit and another friend of mine ADDICTED to playing it with her husband. Its a good time. :manny:
that's the thing though
I can't stand any female trying to determine my time
In other words, how long I can do something and when :hhh:
I bet you don't complain if she's on social media or is staring at her phone all day:yeshrug:
But the coop thing sounds genius
Nothing better than getting your girl addicted to the video games you play or some coop game you can play together
No more complaining about being on the game all day when she's doing the same thing:lolbron:

Last edited:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I just dont have the time for GTA grinding cuz my lady deserves as much attention as I can give her but we might play some oculus or nba 2k for a hot second
The damn kids take over and play minecraft and all that BS too
:mjcry:
It's over B

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
My previous was NOT into them at all. Never called them childish tho, she just lacked the interest. I have couple friends who enjoy them quite a bit. One is a gaming buddy. Her laptop is weak, so we can only play things like Left 4 Dead 2 together atm. If i'm on steam, she usually likes to watch me play other things. Even got her hype for cyberpunk 2077 lol.. that laptop has to go for that.

Daps
I just dont have the time for GTA grinding cuz my lady deserves as much attention as I can give her but we might play some oculus or nba 2k for a hot second
The damn kids take over and play minecraft and all that BS too
:mjcry:
It's over B
Might need to start investing in them Nintendo party games and start family game planning :francis:
Better start family Smash tournaments to relieve the tension :francis: