Do ya girls/wives have problems with video games?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not at all, she knows it’s my hobby and it’s what I do for me time, she says I could have way worse/more annoying hobbies so there’s no issue. She’s no gamer herself but she knew how much I loved uncharted and the First LOU because I talked about them alot, and wanted to join in so we played through them together so she could experience them, then she played through TLOU2 by herself (on easy)...was mad proud, she’s the one :blessed:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
nah my girl is straight candy crush and burger shop all the time so her hands are tied. I'm not on it like I used to be anyway, she's on that casual stuff way more

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My current not into it at all. Idc tho... it keeps me in the house... But I also don’t play many “story” type games.

She did like the PSVR... (I’m actually thinking about copping a Quest)

my ex didn’t start out playing but eventually got into it. Not seriously though

My first got into WOW or some shyt after we stopped dating but I wasn’t into videogames like that then other than sports games.

I have girl gamer friends though. Most I met on GoW and we went to tourneys together.

I wish i had a girl into games like me though.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my ex didn't at all.... we'd play COD together, MK11, A Way Out

talked about games coming out in the future and which ones we were going to buy

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
My wife like puzzle games and sims and she pretty good at beatem ups

Also likes the tell tale games..so she will not understand all the mechanics but pretty supportive

As for your situation

Find a genre she likes like have her watch the first level of last of us 1 and see if she gets into it

Or until dawn or a tell tale game

Or a game type like even guitar hero or a karaoke game

The wii was a good beginner system for girls and older relatives to try out gaming :yeshrug:

Last edited:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
My wife is cool, hell she brought up and gave the ok for me getting a series x...but it was sold out so I couldn’t get it :mjcry:

She only games with me and the boys on a game night every once in a while.

She be perpetrating tho...while dating she braggin about her high school days playing Nintendo but can’t play worth a damn :hhh:

i felt used and lied to brehs :picard::wow::gucci:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My wife is cool, hell she brought up and gave the ok for me getting a series x...but it was sold out so I couldn’t get it :mjcry:

She only games with me and the boys on a game night every once in a while.

She be perpetrating tho...while dating she braggin about her high school days playing Nintendo but can’t play worth a damn :hhh:

i felt used and lied to brehs :picard::wow::gucci:

Depending on what nintendo she’s referring to games could have gotten way to to complex by this point. shyt I completely forgot how to play mortal kombat and i used to be extremely good at it.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Only one of my ex's did because she didn't have any hobbies. So when she's bored, she wanted me to be bored. :whoa:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My girls cool with it but she casually played games as a kid and I got her into playing on the regs. She’ll mess around with games like Fallout 4, AC: Odyssesy/Origins, and just beat Witcher 3, but she really be spending the most time playing games like Animal Crossing, Sims, & Minecraft for the building. Usually if I can get her hooked on a game right before I’m about to play something I’m hyped on, it buys me a ton of time to binge play without any guilt trips:mjlit:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I've met a lot of women that aren't into games too too much but LOVE Nintendo games. Mario Kart, Mario Party, etc. get shyt going.

I'm typically single most of the time so I don't care what a woman im casually having sex with thinks about me gaming. Any woman I've been in a relationship with generally didn't care cause I made time for them.