Do ya girls/wives have problems with video games?

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Current girl thinks it’s childish, but video games >* :yeshrug:

I’m just being 100% honest, no amount of bytching and complaining is gonna make me stop fiening games. :stopitslime:

Breakup on site :camby:

My ex plays video games when she could. My favorite moment was when I showed her the Yakuza Games starting with 1. Only to find out years later she went through and beat 0, 2,3,4,5 and 6.

At least I made my mark :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never had a girl or been around a girl who said something about gaming really. Usually i'm not playing games with chicks if you get my drift :shaq:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Mine seems to view it as "That's my man's thing, so I'm letting him have it :ehh:"

While I'm :obama: about it now, I expect this tune to change if/when she gets my last name :francis:

I need to cop some stuff that she can get in on though.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If she thinks its childish then you must not be playing the right games in front of her.

Most games aren't childish tho, even a grip of the ones more oriented for children . If a chick thinks gaming is childish, it's not about the right games, it's about her actually being childish, which means you should dismiss her ass.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My bytch wants to play coop games and loves playing gears of war with me more than I like playing with her because she's not as good as the gangstas I used to rolls with :to:

But she'll hit pause and make a nikka a sandwich so it's:francis:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

I’m just being 100% honest, no amount of bytching and complaining is gonna make me stop fiening games. :stopitslime:
Nope..

Only issue she has is when I kick her out the living room after we put the kids asleep to play Madden with my dog

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
the girl i'm fukking with right now is actually holding up my progress on RDR2, Last of Us 2, etc. because she wants to watch me play them so she doesn't miss the story. I streamed The Last of us: Left Behind for her, and even got her to download steam on her laptop.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

no but spends more on games than me and quits midway thru cuz she sucks :russ:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
my wife thinks its childish but it is what it is.. its not like im on the screen all day eating and drinking and giving her food orders.
the kids jacked my systems anyway