Do ya girls/wives have problems with video games?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My wife only has some contention with fighters, as I can't really focus or pause the game to listen to her nag and am much more intolerable to her just marinating in front of the damn screen or yapping off at the mouth when I'm playing them. Otherwise, she's mostly whatever about them. She used to take a decent amount of interest in me playing them, liking to watch the story of games that were cinematic, whimsical or story focused. Now she's much too busy into her own shyt to pay it much mind most of the time. She very very rarely plays some. Pretty much just Zelda BOTW, like once ever couple months. She got geeked off of seeing Mario 64 on our switch when my daughter was playing.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
My Girl ASKED Me to bring my PlayStation over to her House, she has 2 Daughters. I brought it over and she hopped on GTA Online for a Solid 45 Minutes or so literally having the time of her Life. Her Daughters and I were: :lolbron::mjlol::pachaha:
She refused to Play The Mercenaries for RE4 though:jbhmm:
I let the Kids have a Go at the PS4 after.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y’all lucky i ever only had one girl that loved watching me play games.

Mind you: I’m not a 24/7 gamer. I go months without turning on either of my consoles sometimes, like most of 2019. I’m not the kind of person that comes home and first thing i think of doing is turning on my games. But when a big game comes out that I’ve been looking forward to, say cyberpunk I’m playing that shyt every second i get, straight no lifing it for two weeks.

Unfoturnately, i think 2020 holidays through 2021 is gonna be filled with good games. Lol

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
My Girl ASKED Me to bring my PlayStation over to her House, she has 2 Daughters. I brought it over and she hopped on GTA Online for a Solid 45 Minutes or so literally having the time of her Life. Her Daughters and I were: :lolbron::mjlol::pachaha:
She refused to Play The Mercenaries for RE4 though:jbhmm:
I let the Kids have a Go at the PS4 after.
Tell me something about GTA Online. Do they remove old content when they add new content? Or does it keep stacking up? If I start playing will I be able to play ALL online content ever released? Or just the latest stuff? Same for Red Dead Online

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If she thinks its childish then you must not be playing the right games in front of her. Put her on.

I play what I like. :yeshrug:

Like a game like wasteland 3 or divinity ain’t gonna be fun to watch me play, but thats the type of shyt i go crazy for. Games that are fun to watch are like Detroit and Until Dawn. Maybe Naughtdog stuff. And the former is like 7 hours long

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’ve only had 2 girls I been with that actually likes video games. One was damn near a pro CoD player but thats all she played, she was cool with me playing games. The other I found out was just a casual gamer and she eventually started bytching when I played games. All the other ones I was with used to bytch constantly to the point where I just stopped playing them in their presence.

If I could afford to be picky I’d only be with gamer girls but it’s slim pickins outchea :francis: the only downside is that gamer girls are usually either weird or thots

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Tell me something about GTA Online. Do they remove old content when they add new content? Or does it keep stacking up? If I start playing will I be able to play ALL online content ever released? Or just the latest stuff? Same for Red Dead Online
Yeah, it's ALL Available to Play. Minor Patches but no DLC has been taken away.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Asked about Red Dead on here about a week ago and was told to stay the hell away...