Do women wash their panties and hang them up at your house?

Do women wash their underwear at your house?

• Eww, ain’t nobody got time for that

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Yes, that’s normal

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Let me preface this by saying I’m Caribbean and all women I know do this. There’s even a special hangar for it. When I first moved here everybody I knew looked at me like I grew a second head. My cousins told me off about it, my housemate years ago, and I was thinking “ya’ll just leaving them to marinate in the wash hamper?” Im not talking about period panties either, any kind of underwear, regular knickers, thongs whatever. As far as I’m aware most ppl of the diaspora do this.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Nope

Edit: In all seriousness I know the hanger op is talking about, but I've only ever seen older people do this. Not younger people.

Thoroughly disgusted. Op, go to your room. NOW!!

Nah ain't nobody trying to see all that
It must be only black American and black British that don’t do this, I feel like everyone in the diaspora does this. I may have to find out if Filipinos and other Asians do it too.
Im Gonna add a poll

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
The biohazard conditions that exist in a woman's bathroom every month brought to your crib is mad disrespectful. I done seen a bytch's draws with the melted Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia soot in the crotch of her draws thrown in the hamper. I still fukked but I never went back to see the bytch. I don't mind the little cornstarch looking discharge but it be the pea soup looking streaks you got to be worried about.

I don't trust no bytch that wears black draws all the time. If a bytch can't wear white draws and keep them semi clean all day I don't fukk with them. I believe Father's are the best teachers for their daughter's hygiene. The mother's have failed a lot of these hoes

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
The biohazard conditions that exist in a woman's bathroom every month brought to your crib is mad disrespectful. I done seen a bytch's draws with the melted Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia soot in the crotch of her draws thrown in the hamper. I still fukked but I never went back to see the bytch. I don't mind the little cornstarch looking discharge but it be the pea soup looking streaks you got to be worried about.

I don't trust no bytch that wears black draws all the time. If a bytch can't wear white draws and keep them semi clean all day I don't fukk with them. I believe Father's are the best teachers for their daughter's hygiene. The mother's have failed a lot of these hoes
I’m not talking about period knickers. If she comes over and spends a few days or unexpectedly spends the night is she supposed to wear dirty drawers home?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Damn Skeets... :huhldup:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I’m not talking about period knickers. If she comes over and spends a few days or unexpectedly spends the night is she supposed to wear dirty drawers home?
I don't have bytches sleep at my crib or enjoy the comforts of my home. They gotta go after getting their cheeks clapped and nutted in then take us home with her