Do women get offended if a man doesn't cum during sex?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I had this happen a few times.

This also happens when you get bored of smashing your girl. You having sex from 1-2 times a day down to once every few days.

The longer you go without nutting the more insecure they become. That's when they start to question they're box.

Of course they don't want a 1 minute man but at the same time they don't wanna be fukking for damn near an hour after they received their orgasm already so you can get yours.

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:dwillhuh:

Stitches? Why did she have stitches?

Based on everything you said it sounds like it wasn’t working for either one of you. :dead: :heh:

How long were y’all together? I’m surprised yall stayed together, when you weren’t attracted, couldn’t get a proper bj, caused this girl to need stitches, etc, etc. :francis:
She was getting checked for vaginal cancer because it runs in her family but she's also into really rough sex (there's actually a backstory here). I'm indifferent towards that sort of thing but unbeknownst to me, I'm actually quite good at it. That time I was a little too good and she had slight bleeding as a result and had to get her stitches redone. :mjlit:

We actually only dated for about half a year but so much shyt took place in that short span of time that it felt much longer. In my defense, I really tried to be attracted to her but she's everything I didn't want in a significant other (physically and emotionally) so it was doomed to fail.

She was a very selfish lover too. She didn't ever do much and tried to mask it as her being "submissive" in bed and even gloated to me once that when she had had sex with one of her friends that they had said she was good at blowjobs. The problem with dating an unbalanced woman is that she can cause you to be unbalanced as a result (especially if you had your own problems to begin with). I think that's why they tell you not to stick your dikk in crazy lest it jump on you like a bad case of lice. :patrice:

On a positive note, she taught me who to stay away from moving forward and how to spot unstable individuals. :yeshrug:

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
You don’t cum during intercourse? :dwillhuh:
What visual aspect do you find more appealing with head lol?

Oan, I always thought it was just women that struggle to cum during sex or that take a long time to cum.

Interesting thread.

I'm generally doing all the work (for the most part) in life. p*ssy is too easy to get, in my experience. Just like how you can get dikk at any time pretty much? Same for me with p*ssy.

Being 'taken care' of is a delicacy and I thoroughly enjoy it :wow: my dikk gets hard just watching a bytch cook for me.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm generally doing all the work (for the most part) in life. p*ssy is too easy to get, in my experience. Just like how you can get dikk at any time pretty much? Same for me with p*ssy.

Being 'taken care' of is a delicacy and I thoroughly enjoy it :wow: my dikk gets hard just watching a bytch cook for me.

I can't relate to all that shyt you're talking about with baggin at anytime, though I can relate to intimacy/quality woman arousing you. If a girl isn't a 7+ I won't get on skrong without some additional effort (stroking, beating, imagining another chick), but if she a 6 and she's passionately kissing me or caressing me in that super intimate way...
:jbswag:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah, I went through this years ago with my ex. She really took it personal.

One night we had a huge argument, we were on the verge of breaking up. I convinced her to come back to my place and I fukked her like it was the last time I was going to see her.

Maybe it was the risk of losing her, maybe it was the endorphins from our earlier argument but in that moment, something clicked... and I was finally able to cum... I pulled out and triumphantly ejaculated all over her stomach.

I punched the air like Billy Hoyte did when he finally dunked the ball in White Men Can’t Jump.

giphy.gif

DUpK.gif

tenor.gif
You know what? You done gave me plenty of hope and for that I salute you :salute:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I wear condoms so I pretend to have a mini-seizure and dip :dead: :russ:. I’m just not trying to have a drawn out discussion / argument about “what’s wrong” :hhh:

On a separate note, in my experience, they get mad and assume you either cheated or are not attracted to them
paradoxically to my profession, I don't see the point of using condoms in a relationship....

I'm really anti-condom to a degree....

I believe in std screening, and using contraceptives but fukk wearing condoms for the most part...

Sucks that you can't trust anyone in 2019 :mjcry:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
They all finna come in here capin like they got that Sunshine.

AngelicFlakyKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

If we don't buss, 7/10 it ain't got nothing to do with the box, nikkas either got the whisky dikk, be stressed, tired, nervous, or been spending way too much time on them tube sites.

I've had all 5 issues at once before. dikk was just hanging there, flaccid, like nobody's business.

Still stuck it in.

My dikk was telling me no, but my brain was telling me yes. Typically, it's the other way around. :francis:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So in the beginning of our relationship it was hard for me to cum with my girl. It wasn't til maybe the 4th or 5th time we had sex that I finally did. I think in my case it was anxiousness and still getting comfortable with her. But now I damn near bust all the time.

But I understand the insecurity cuz that's how I felt when I wasn't making her cum before.

Selena

Pro
Daps
Not gonna lie, I do take it a little personal lol. But that rarely happens because he usually always nut so
:manny: