Do women get offended if a man doesn't cum during sex?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

I’ve never had this happen before.
Also never had sexual penetration last longer than 10 mins. :patrice: So usually have to go another round for me to get mine. :martin:

Yo, I didn’t know it was possible for y’all to fukk for that long without cumming.

I wouldn’t want to be waiting 45 minutes to 1 hr for someone to cum though. I don’t know if I’d find it offensive or not, but I feel like my insides wouldn’t like that and I’d be annoyed. :hubie:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
That would've only exacerbated the problem and caused both parties psychological damage. I wanted to fukk her friend which didn't make it any better.
No that would not have caused problems its not like she had to know. I mean married men been doing this since the dawn of time. Luckily for me I'm still as attracted to my wife as I was when we met. The only I experience not being able to cum is if im fukking a bytch with shytty p*ssy and or she can't fukk. Only once has this happened tho

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

They all finna come in here capin like they got that Sunshine.

AngelicFlakyKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

If we don't buss, 7/10 it ain't got nothing to do with the box, nikkas either got the whisky dikk, be stressed, tired, nervous, or been spending way too much time on them tube sites.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I can't even tell a woman to her face the real reason why I can't ejaculate :francis:

It's not that I'm not attracted to her. It's just that I beat my dikk too much and now I'm desensitized to the p*ssy :francis:
Yeah, I went through this years ago with my ex. She really took it personal.

One night we had a huge argument, we were on the verge of breaking up. I convinced her to come back to my place and I fukked her like it was the last time I was going to see her.

Maybe it was the risk of losing her, maybe it was the endorphins from our earlier argument but in that moment, something clicked... and I was finally able to cum... I pulled out and triumphantly ejaculated all over her stomach.

I punched the air like Billy Hoyte did when he finally dunked the ball in White Men Can’t Jump.

giphy.gif

DUpK.gif

tenor.gif

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I never cum from sex. It's weird because when I beat off, I can barely last 4 minutes.

I'm sure it's a psychological thing.

And yes they do get offended.