Daps
big3alvin.png

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It seems obvious whatever he’s going to drop is going to be apart of his own rollout for his own project. When has he ever leaked shyt on purpose or dropped loosies with no plan in mind?

Kendrick fans sweating and fretting over his response time sound like just as fakkity as the Drake stans talking about the clock is ticking like anybody is obligated to let that fraud control the terms of exchange.

Him coming out of the blue with a singular track while Drake is begging him to hurry up and empty is his clip is stupid.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course big mouth Game would be the leaker in all of this.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It seems obvious whatever he’s going to drop is going to be apart of his own rollout for his own project. When has he ever leaked shyt on purpose or dropped loosies with no plan in mind?

Kendrick fans sweating and fretting over his response time sound like just as fakkity as the Drake stans talking about the clock is ticking like anybody is obligated to let that fraud control the terms of exchange.

Him coming out of the blue with a singular track while Drake is begging him to hurry up and empty is his clip is stupid.
That part. Nikkas think they can really hashtag Kendrick into not being Kendrick. If he loses becuase it’s “too late” cool, but breh is always on his own time.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I thought she did
But all she did was compare it to other disses
So she could just be hyping her hometown guy up

There is a very easy way to win this but it requires someone on Kendricks team to be very online

He has Eminem and all of TDE on his side

And at least he ain't just throw some shyt out like Meek

So I'm praying the Canadian doesn't win this
Well you gotta keep in mind , the drake fans are trying to force a win right now lol they ain't even gonna let the drop happen first lol

Seems like a tactic people do when they are scared of the response, which is how I read drakes second track. But most people are dumb so they'll just go "ooh he dropped again"

Everything Drake is doing I expected. He was gonna try to release 2 tracks and then act like kendrick is taking too long, and by default wins before kendrick even raps. It's manipulative and anti-skill. But that's where we are.