DO WE THINK KENDRICKS DISS ACTUALLY EXISTS?/KDOT FAN support group

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think any of them DJ’s heard shyt. Everybody from AI diss making fans to DJ’s to podcasters and streamers wanna be all in the video and trying to look more connected than they really are. I’ve tuned it all out. This shyt will go how it goes whenever it goes.
agreed no one knows anything besides prob a handful of people at pgLang and Top probably

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
BYTCH I'm IN THE CLUBBBBBBBBBBB, WITH THE HOMIES, TELL ME WHAT's GOODDDDD, I'm Trying to get THESE HOES SINGALLLL, CAUSE THIS IS MY SINGAAL
12844-59b6407f4931ac04ecad593793c2421d.jpg
Lol even Kendrick himself called it trash

bewitched

Pro
Daps
Drake is an easy target for a rap battle and to tell the truth, anything will do and he’ll still be considered the victor. Just drop Kendrick and let the chips fall where they may.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It seems obvious whatever he’s going to drop is going to be apart of his own rollout for his own project. When has he ever leaked shyt on purpose or dropped loosies with no plan in mind?

I think this is a mistake.

The battle crowd and the album crowd are completely separate. The battle crowd, the crowd spamming for Drake like he’s trump, wants ‘bops’. They are not real hip hop fans. These are the same people who think TPAB is preachy and too rappity or whatever they think.

So don’t drop a album in the midst of this just so they can disengenously call it trash

Win this battle. Full stop. THEN worry about an album.