DO WE THINK KENDRICKS DISS ACTUALLY EXISTS?/KDOT FAN support group

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Why wasn't I tagged?:stopitslime:....but yes Kendrick has some heavy shyt. But I do think drake has made him go back and rearrange some things. He knows he gotta have a few rounds locked and loaded.
He ain't tag me either breh :francis:

But I agree. Might be some adjustments and fine tuning being made, but I guarantee he'll respond. nikkas just impatient

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
It seems obvious whatever he’s going to drop is going to be apart of his own rollout for his own project. When has he ever leaked shyt on purpose or dropped loosies with no plan in mind?

Kendrick fans sweating and fretting over his response time sound like just as fakkity as the Drake stans talking about the clock is ticking like anybody is obligated to let that fraud control the terms of exchange.

Him coming out of the blue with a singular track while Drake is begging him to hurry up and empty is his clip is stupid.

You keep saying the same shyt over and over, but that don't make it any more or less a bunch of nonsense. After a decade of subs, if Like That was a Drake feature finally directly jumping out the window at Kendrick, he could respond whenever he felt like it. But HE did that, and now for the first time in his career he looking funny in the light being quiet as a church mouse.

At this point the only reasonable thing to assume is that he did not think Drake was going to come out swinging this wild and relentlessly, or that he'd have more time thinking Drake would take time going at the other 20 rappers who also took shots. I guess they don't teach strategy in them Compton public schools like they must do in Ontario.

The American school system fails us again:wow:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You keep saying the same shyt over and over, but that don't make it any more or less a bunch of nonsense. After a decade of subs, if Like That was a Drake feature finally directly jumping out the window at Kendrick, he could respond whenever he felt like it. But HE did that, and now for the first time in his career he looking funny in the light being quiet as a church mouse.

At this point the only reasonable thing to assume is that he did not think Drake was going to come out swinging this wild and relentlessly, or that he'd have more time thinking Drake would take time going at the other 20 rappers who also took shots. I guess they don't teach strategy in them Compton public schools like they must do in Ontario.

The American school system fails us again:wow:

When is Kendrick not quiet?

So it’s more reasonable to think Kendrick wasn’t expecting a response than to consider he’s going to drop what he wants to drop when it benefits him? Yeah the American school system did fail, you specifically.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
When is Kendrick not quiet?

So it’s more reasonable to think Kendrick wasn’t expecting a response than to consider he’s going to drop what he wants to drop when it benefits him? Yeah the American school system did fail, you specifically.

Just change your avy to this we'll call it even, you putting on a clown show bruh

IMG_0748.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Just change your avy to this we'll call it even, you putting on a clown show bruh

IMG_0748.gif

Nah.

And if I ever moved a goal post it was me moving it back to where it should be. This notion that a rap battle demands a certain turn around time was never a thing until Drake stand decide to start an egg timer every time that fakkit decided to sass somebody.

Until of course he was in the clock after the Pusha T shyt…they moved the goal posts and turned the timer off all together

:heh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It seems obvious whatever he’s going to drop is going to be apart of his own rollout for his own project. When has he ever leaked shyt on purpose or dropped loosies with no plan in mind?

Kendrick fans sweating and fretting over his response time sound like just as fakkity as the Drake stans talking about the clock is ticking like anybody is obligated to let that fraud control the terms of exchange.

Him coming out of the blue with a singular track while Drake is begging him to hurry up and empty is his clip is stupid.
What project?

Why is Kendrick recoding diss records for rollouts?

Mr Morale was so bad that this nikka is now using 69 tactics to release music

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Nah.

And if I ever moved a goal post it was me moving it back to where it should be. This notion that a rap battle demands a certain turn around time was never a thing until Drake stand decide to start an egg timer every time that fakkit decided to sass somebody.

Until of course he was in the clock after the Pusha T shyt…they moved the goal posts and turned the timer off all together

:heh:

I guess your arms are so tired from moving the goalposts, you had to move on to plan B with deflection? Drake lost to Push because he didn't respond, period. That got nothing to do with this. If anything taking that L is probably why Drake was not only ready to engage Kendrick, but he has turned into the aggressor. He's trying to get a check mark in the Win column after taking that hard L.

But for the last time if you want to be logic and reason man. Kendrick said lets fight and threw a job, and Drake punched him in the face twice and counting. Until Dot responds there is nothing but coulda woulda shoulda. We are all wasting our time with this chatty patty shyt, but considering you claim to not be on either rapper's side, you more than anyone. But you got this bro, your stall tactics and spinning in circles is more effective then Kendrick's application for Midget Witness protection. Eventually someone will recognize him at the local petting zoo and let the OVO wolves know his wearabouts :heh:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Bruh we've been waiting 10 years for this

Of course some of us are freaking out

Last edited: