Do we have any electrician's on the coli

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
You an electrician?. I'm trying to find out how was the starting pay once you finish trade school
I'm a fully qualified electrician. But I did my time in Australia and work in Australia.

The money here is more than what they pay electricians in the U.S.. When I came out my time I was earning 90k Aussie dollars a year (about 70k US dollars).

The most I've earnt in a financial year is 120k when I was working away in an Australian gold mine in my 2nd year out of my time.

Now I'm just building my bread so I can start my own company here... my friend started his own 3 years ago and earns about 180k a year now with 2 guys under him.

In the U.S they pay a little less out of your time than here in Aus because I looked at comin back to the U.S.

I'm trying to buy a house over there soon and recolate back home so I wanna know what they pay over there nowadays cos the last time a nikka checked was 5years ago and it had a nikka shook at the peanuts they was paying nikkas :picard:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a fully qualified electrician. But I did my time in Australia and work in Australia.

The money here is more than what they pay electricians in the U.S.. When I came out my time I was earning 90k Aussie dollars a year (about 70k US dollars).

The most I've earnt in a financial year is 120k when I was working away in an Australian gold mine in my 2nd year out of my time.

Now I'm just building my bread so I can start my own company here... my friend started his own 3 years ago and earns about 180k a year now with 2 guys under him.

In the U.S they pay a little less out of your time than here in Aus because I looked at comin back to the U.S.

I'm trying to buy a house over there soon and recolate back home so I wanna know what they pay over there nowadays cos the last time a nikka checked was 5years ago and it had a nikka shook at the peanuts they was paying nikkas :picard:
:ohhh: you started out making 33 an hour?. You have any advice on someone just starting out. I plan on starting trade school soon. Any advice would help

And with you being a
fully qualified electrician.you should be making bank out here(U.S). I was reading that the average Make about 52,910 a year with highest being 92,000 and the lowest being about 30 000

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So you did trade school and made that right after? Or did you do a apprenticeship?

I know trade school 2 years and apprenticeship is 5. Some say you gotta do both.

I'm tryna find out which one is the real deal.

How hard is the day to day life and work ?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I always heard Aussies in the trade business get broke off :wow:

Paint your way to 6 figs 6 series in Australia brehs.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
:ohhh: you started out making 33 an hour?. You have any advice on someone just starting out. I plan on starting trade school soon. Any advice would help

And with you being a
fully qualified electrician.you should be making bank out here(U.S). I was reading that the average Make about 52,910 a year with highest being 92,000 and the lowest being about 30 000

my first job was $37 per hour I think

hmm well 52k isnt really making bank is it? you would wanna be up near the 90k mark. I wonder what kinda states have the highest wages.. probably ones with large energy production plants and mines.

So you did trade school and made that right after? Or did you do a apprenticeship?

I know trade school 2 years and apprenticeship is 5. Some say you gotta do both.

I'm tryna find out which one is the real deal.

How hard is the day to day life and work ?
you do an 'apprenticeship' which is four years long (might be shorter in the U.S).

that whole time you are doing on the job training whilst being paid peanuts... during this four years you go to trade school for about 2-3 years.

depending on what kind of electrician you are depends on how hard your first couple of years will be. residential electricians will do a lot of digging, crawling under and through houses, running cables all day .. all the shyt labour work.

you really want to do your apprenticeship with a company that does a variety of work (residential, commercial and industrial)

I always heard Aussies in the trade business get broke off :wow:

Paint your way to 6 figs 6 series in Australia brehs.
it's the easiest way to 6figures imo.. fukk college

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

hmm well 52k isnt really making bank is it? you would wanna be up near the 90k mark. I wonder what kinda states have the highest wages.. probably ones with large energy production plants and mines.

you do an 'apprenticeship' which is four years long (might be shorter in the U.S).

that whole time you are doing on the job training whilst being paid peanuts... during this four years you go to trade school for about 2-3 years.

depending on what kind of electrician you are depends on how hard your first couple of years will be. residential electricians will do a lot of digging, crawling under and through houses, running cables all day .. all the shyt labour work.

you really want to do your apprenticeship with a company that does a variety of work (residential, commercial and industrial)

it's the easiest way to 6figures imo.. fukk college
They’re four years in the states on average, I’m considering applying for the one in dc but my best bet will probably applying for the one in jax Florida

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You an electrician?. I'm trying to find out how was the starting pay once you finish trade school

Depends on where you live and if you’re in a union. You don’t even need to do trade school. If you can get into the apprentice program you go to school while learning on the job. You won’t be making much during the apprenticeship but afterwards you can be making close to 50 an hour with great benefits

TL15

Veteran
Daps
If/when you become an electrician, a good way to make money is to get with house flippers and do the work for them for money on the back end. A friend of mine will clear 125k easily this year because he got plugged in and was doing all the wiring etc. upfront for money when the houses sold. Easy way to stay busy if you can build connections and if you are able to work for “free” upfront with money coming later

:salute:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I make 24k(12 an hr) a year now so 52 will be/is a huge diffrence. But I want the 90k. I did some research. The 10 states have the highest wages for electrian

1. Wyoming
  2. North Dakota
  3. Alaska
  4. Indiana
  5. Nevada
  6. Washington
  7. Illinois
  8. Michigan
  9. Montana
  10. Kansas
What your opinion on electrical technician's ?