Do we all agree that the Buu Saga sucked?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Was too long if they kept it as super buu and kid buu it would of been the goat saga

Funnily enough Garlic Jnr (which I believe is filler) was always one of my favourite dbz arcs

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Went on way too long. I think it should have ended with either Gotenks or Gohan saving the day with Goku and Vegeta staying dead so their kids can pick up from where they left off.

But the kids in Japan wanted Goku back soo bad so they threw Gohan and the kids into the bushes.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
As much as it sucked it's honestly better than the current arc in Super
i shyt on super constantly but naw

at least not yet

the tournament got some dumb spots, sure, but we ain't seeing the whole fukking cast taking turns jobbing out vs the same regenerating villain and all of his different forms

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it was. Everything after Vegeta's explosion sucked and that happened early. Buu brought nothing new to the table. It felt like a weak rehash of the Cell saga.

Enemy regenerates
New SSJ transformation is introduced
Fusion
Someone could've defeated enemy early on but let him pass
Enemy absorbs someone

Can't forget this one
Vegeta gets his ass whooped while Trunks watches on from afar. Trunks says fukk that shyt and pulls up to the battlefield.

Narrator: Will Trunks be able to save his father? Find out ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z! :comeon:
:laff:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Vegito is so lame.

Fusion is pretty lame by itself.

Candy beating up Buu was like 2 episodes.

:hhh::scust::martin::what::why::snoop::trash::dahell::camby::duck:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it was. Everything after Vegeta's explosion sucked and that happened early. Buu brought nothing new to the table. It felt like a weak rehash of the Cell saga.

Enemy regenerates
New SSJ transformation is introduced
Fusion
Someone could've defeated enemy early on but let him pass
Enemy absorbs someone

Can't forget this one
Vegeta gets his ass whooped while Trunks watches on from afar. Trunks says fukk that shyt and pulls up to the battlefield.

Narrator: Will Trunks be able to save his father? Find out ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z! :comeon:
dont forget

both antgonist blow themselves up and when it seems its over they regenerate for the final battle

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku held back SSJ3 but Vegetas SS2 with Majin boost was>>>>Gokus SSJ2

:gucci:

they literally fought to a draw and goku had another power-up in the stash, meaning that at any time he wanted to end it the fight was over. but somehow Vegeta was stronger anyway at SSJ2.

ok. :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Cell Saga was DBZ at it's finest. I never fully watched the Buu saga and I've watched none of GT and like 2 episodes of Super. It should have ended after the Cell Saga.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Honestly it has flaws but, I will argue it's the most entertaining saga ( this or Cell Saga). I may be in the minority, but I loved Gt. Saiyaman stuff and the tournament where Goku comes back and it's probably my favorite arc in Z outside of Future trunks coming. We also got Majin Vegeta/SS3 Goku/Super Gohan/Gotenks. Tbh almost half the icons moments in the series happened in Buu Saga

If I made a list of the best fights in Z, probably 3 of in my top 5 would be in the Buu Saga

I would take Buu Saga >>>>>>>>>>> Super

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It surprises me the hate Buu Saga gets for the fact yes it has plot holes and flaws, but it's also DBZ, the story after Dragonball really wasn't top notch and the main reason we watched either

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The first 75% of it was aimless. Seemed like Toriyama was just trying to contrive ways to keep it going but kept writing himself into a corner. Plus the artwork in the manga was:scust:. Toriyama's art was always top notch but in the Buu saga shyt was sloppy as fukk. Way too angular, the body proportions were really weird, just shoddy work. Plus Toriyama said it had the least editorial influence so he didn't have anybody to stop and tell him what wasn't making sense lol.

However, the entire Kid Buu portion was DBZ at its absolute best. Prolly cause Toriyama knew at that point that he was wrapping it up so he made sure to bust out all the stops.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
It surprises me the hate Buu Saga gets for the fact yes it has plot holes and flaws, but it's also DBZ, the story after Dragonball really wasn't top notch and the main reason we watched either
As I've stated, it did nothing new.

Gotenks fight was okay but not as good as Kamiccolo's fight with 17.

SSJ3 was introduced for no reason.
People brag about Mystic Gohan. He beat Buu up for what? One episode? :mjlol: In DB time that's like 30 seconds :heh:

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
OP is hopped up on “Super” and is forgetting DBZ’s meteocrity as a whole

But shyt i like GT so what do I know