Do we all agree that the Buu Saga sucked?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know we like to forget Garlic Jr. didn't happen, but we just gonna act like Garlic Jr. didn't happen? :comeon:

I agree, tho. It's the LESS THAN when compared to the other main arcs, but by no means did it suck.

Them Toonami hype videos alone :wow:

garlic JR is non canon

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The swerve sucked. Goku harped so much on the younger generation learning how to be stronger than him, and then he ends up saving the day anyway.

I enjoyed it tho. Majin Vegeta, Mystic gohan, gotenks, vegito :ohlawd:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Hated this saga. Remember watching this shyt as a kid and even then I just couldn't take it. I mean kids are dumb, but not THAT dumb. It's like every time someone got stronger, Buu would get stronger... at one point I was like "damn does Gotenks and Vegito gotta fuse together and go Super Saiyan 5 to defeat this nikka? It was soooooo frustrating to watch. Super Saiyan 3, Fusions, Mystic Powers, etc etc... and nikkas still couldn't defeat him. Not to mention all the screaming in that saga. I swear it was just one episode where nikkas was screaming for like 15 mins b... I think I stopped watching before Buu reached his final form and just occasionally tuned in here and there for Gotenks. But I just didn't care any more. Not gonna lie, this saga lowkey broke my heart a lil bit as a kid cuz I really fukked with DBZ heavy.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Looking back it wasn’t THAT bad
Yeah it was. Everything after Vegeta's explosion sucked and that happened early. Buu brought nothing new to the table. It felt like a weak rehash of the Cell saga.

Enemy regenerates
New SSJ transformation is introduced
Fusion
Someone could've defeated enemy early on but let him pass
Enemy absorbs someone

Can't forget this one
Vegeta gets his ass whooped while Trunks watches on from afar. Trunks says fukk that shyt and pulls up to the battlefield.

Narrator: Will Trunks be able to save his father? Find out ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z! :comeon:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
It was trash but it did have some good moments:
-Videl catching an epic beatdown by Spopavich
-Goku vs. Majin Vegeta
-Goku SS3 first time
-Mystic Gohan making Super Boo look like lightwork
-Vegito and his arrogance vs Buuhan
-Vegeta's epic speech during Kid Buu fight

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Worst saga. shyt was so long and accomplished nothing. Every new development got tossed away for the newest shiny object.

Toying with their opponents went to New levels.

I'm not even going to discuss Gohan, they did him dirty.

Vegeta says he will never fight again but trains and Gohan doesn't.

Gotenks fight was sooooo long and unnecessary.

Never any real weight of danger. Regeneration is bullshyt.