Do we all agree that the Buu Saga sucked?

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Should've paused for a few episodes after Vegeta splattered that pink matter all over the place with that Final Explosion. :yeshrug:

Wouldn't have made his sacrifice seem as meaningless if Buu was shelved for at least 4/5 episodes while the wizard looked for the dragon balls and would've provided SOME sense of a moderate pace

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Should've paused for a few episodes after Vegeta splattered that pink matter all over the place with that Final Explosion. :yeshrug:

Wouldn't have made his sacrifice seem as meaningless if Buu was shelved for at least 4/5 episodes while the wizard looked for the dragon balls and would've provided SOME sense of a moderate pace

Low key, sacrifices almost NEVER work in DBZ. :heh:

• Goku sacrifices himself to kill Raditz since he knows he'll be wished back...but guess what, his homies on two way heard him talking about the Dragonballs and are on the way to Earth. And they're way worse than him.
  • Chaotzu blows himself up to klll Nappa....flat out doesn't work.
  • Tien sacrifces all his energy for an attack to kill Nappa...doesn't work.
  • Goku sacrifices himself by teleporting Cell to a different planet...Cell just regenerates stronger than ever and teleports back to Earth.
  • Vegeta blows himself up to stop Buu...Buu regenerates like 10 minutes later.
  • Piccolo sacrifices humanity to buy Goten and Trunks some time to train...Buu kills them in one attack. And then Gotenks still loses anyway.

:snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How the fukk gohan go ssj2 at tournament but not against Dabura
He had the hair style but not the sparks

How the fukk they wanna excuse goku ssj3 knowing when ur dead in king kai place time is like rosat so it's more beneficial
But vegeta trains and can't get the shyt

How the fukk gotenks can do ssj3 just like that
How the fukk they give goten and trunks ssj period shyt was right of passage
I can see more so from trunks cuz of vegeta but even then he didn't know trunks could

How the fukk mystic gohan power so gawd damn strong they had to resort super buu to absorb piccolo and ssj3 gotenks to beat him

How the fukk goku leave the kids but save Satan

How the fukk they just didn't start off with kid buu period he was a legit nutcase

How the fukk goku just didn't let gohan kill kid buu if he said ssj3 could beat him when gohan way stronger than goku

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Low key, sacrifices almost NEVER work in DBZ. :heh:

• Goku sacrifices himself to kill Raditz since he knows he'll be wished back...but guess what, his homies on two way heard him talking about the Dragonballs and are on the way to Earth. And they're way worse than him.
  • Chaotzu blows himself up to klll Nappa....flat out doesn't work.
  • Tien sacrifces all his energy for an attack to kill Nappa...doesn't work.
  • Goku sacrifices himself by teleporting Cell to a different planet...Cell just regenerates stronger than ever and teleports back to Earth.
  • Vegeta blows himself up to stop Buu...Buu regenerates like 10 minutes later.
  • Piccolo sacrifices humanity to buy Goten and Trunks some time to train...Buu kills them in one attack. And then Gotenks still loses anyway.

:snoop:

Only one that worked was Piccolo sacrificing himself for Gohan, and that NEARLY got deaded if Goku didn't make it back in time.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I thought buu saga started off great with the tourney. Gohan's girl getting bodied by babbadi goons :mjlol:
And no one jumping in untill she was damn near dead. :picard:
Vegeta clowning gohan for getting so weak. :pachaha:
Veegeta turning :demonic: and blowimg up all those people:damn:
The vegeeta and goku rematch :banderas:
Than when buu popped out looking like kirby:hhh:
Than it felt like it went om forever. I gave up once he turned vegitto into a chocolate ball. And than the piece of candy went on to beat him up :francis:

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada
The pink color was too much for me, i couldn't take him seriously because of that, i think frieza was the most credible villain so far

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's alright but it is a disappointment compared to the cell saga.

I say it was alright and that's it

But it's a better last saga than Naruto/Bleach final arcs which were horrendous:scust:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Broly should have been the last villain. In the process they could have done flashbacks to show more of Saiyan society and mythology or some shyt like that.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Broly should have been the last villain. In the process they could have done flashbacks to show more of Saiyan society and mythology or some shyt like that.

Nah, Broly would've been even worse than Buu.

Dude doesn't even have a backstory or personality, he's just some dude on 'roids yelling "KAKAROT!!!!" and destroying shyt. If nothing else at least Buu had interesting powers, Broly is just another Super Saiyan that can't really do anything we haven't already seen. He really only works as a movie villain, I have no idea how you'd have a whole arc about a character that generic.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unpopular opinion alert: I actually didn't mind the Garlic Jr. Saga. Garlic Jr. himself was a corny villain, but it was nice to see more development for Gohan, Krillin, and Piccolo, and to see the heroes save the day without Goku and Vegeta for once. My only gripe was that Piccolo and Krillin couldn't get ANY kills on the henchman characters.

Last edited: