Do the "black" posters really stan the Briscos Brothers?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You see two cacs with confederate flags and this is your concern? :hhh:

No surprise you’re in here trying to start shyt since you made a shytty post in the the main thread.

I’m calling out the weirdo because this is what he does right after the news comes out. No sympathy for the family.

Jay and Mark are getting praises from multiple black wrestlers and others. A racist wouldn’t get the kind of love Jay’s getting right now.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No surprise you’re in here trying to start shyt since you made a shytty post in the the main thread.

I’m calling out the weirdo because this is what he does right after the news comes out. No sympathy for the family.

Jay and Mark are getting praises from multiple black wrestlers and others. A racist wouldn’t get the kind of love Jay’s getting right now.
Stop using stupid excuses like this, because they're not true. A lot of Black wrestlers defended Tessa Blanchard, and a lot of Black wrestlers/people will cry for Hogan when he passes, but that doesn't change what they are/were. You're not Black, so I don't expect you to understand.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Stop using stupid excuses like this, because they're not true. A lot of Black wrestlers defended Tessa Blanchard, and a lot of Black wrestlers/people will cry for Hogan when he passes, but that doesn't change what they are/were. You're not Black, so I don't expect you to understand.
No surprise your corny ass is quoting me. fukkboy has a serious hard-on for me. :hhh: :dame:

You don’t know shyt about these dudes, but if plenty of cats from all walks of life are bigging up dude then it’s telling that he was a good person. Never read anything bad about them either. You weirdos are quick to judge without looking at the bigger picture.

Choke on some dikks, fukkboy. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Lol@OP being a stan of this flaming racist fakkit

side note: :laff: and :scust: at cokeboy's face...

tumblr_mwh1c2Y7pV1t0ik4co1_1280.png
No doubt vince considers this the greatest moment of his life.