Do the "black" posters really stan the Briscos Brothers?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
i wouldn't call myself a stan, but I dig the Briscoes. It aint like they're coming to the ring in klan attire. The confederate flag has also been known to represent other things besides racism in america. Still I can't really condone wearing the confederate flag for whatever reasons they chose to do so...but its hard for me to call them racist when theres really no evidence beside's some ring attire. But aside from that if you hear these dudes talk...they obviously sound influenced by black culture. And lets be real...if they are willing to put their full trust in a black wrestler (like Cedric Alexander, Kenny King, Jay Lethal etc.) not to mention the numerous other races involved in the promotion... to take care of em...and then be willing to do the same for them i'd lean towards believing that person is not a white supremacist. Let the TSC tell it, every white wrestler and black woman is on that :mjpls:. Them dudes can wrestle their ass off...cut a helluva promo...and are believable as hell. Ya'll wanna talk yourself outta being entertained fine...I aint letting ya'll ruin everyones character for me.

So as long as massa entertains, you don't give a fukk

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Don't even know who these dudes are, but if we wanna get deep, I'd venture to say a lot of wrestlers we all "stan" are probably on that :mjpls:. Matter of fact, most non-black people in general are on that :mjpls:, openly or otherwise. Them being entertainers doesn't change that.

That said, didn't Triple H make some racial comments about Mexicans? And didn't he bury Booker T? I'm a Kliq fan, but like I said, if we wanna get deep I wouldn't be surprised if the N word has been thrown around by Kliq members.

Like someone else said on here, it's hard being a black wrestling fan. :mjcry:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Really hope those Briscoe lames never get a deal in the E.

That said, didn't Triple H make some racial comments about Mexicans? And didn't he bury Booker T? I'm a Kliq fan, but like I said, if we wanna get deep I wouldn't be surprised if the N word has been thrown around by Kliq members.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff:That's your hero?
hbk-o.gif
dam shots fired :whew:

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get philosophical on ya'll: if you are a Black man or woman and consume American media, you will always feel alienated from the things that interest you.

The Brisco's are a wonderful gimmick. It is creative and full of vibrant energy.

But I'm not ignorant to what they may or may not represent. That's no different than the racist promos that Terry Funk, Flair and others used to embrace.

Specifically, I think back to the crap JYD used to put up with when he feuded with Funk. (And Native brothers and sisters have been denigrated just as much as we have.)

So, back to your question: it doesn't make me comfortable, but it's good for my, and our, psychological health to acknowledge it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't "stan" them like I did maybe 5 years ago, but I'm less of a fan than I was. Not cause of any racist shyt or confederate flag flying, though.

But hey.... I live in America where a lot of white people don't like the fact that I exist, think I'm not human and want me to either pledge servitude to them or die as painfully as possible.

:manny:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
3d92a1b86fa4f28cef4d46b1a24582c1.jpg

First of all, I highly doubt most posters apart of the TSC are black, real nikkas don't shyt on HBGOAT or the Kliq, cac smarks commonly do, but that's not the point of this thread

So the "black" posters that do stan these kkkacs, what's the reason? (Hope you clowns don't think they're rocking these colors just to get heat)

them nikkas racist as fukk. damn near the most racist wrestlers ever.

/thread.