Do the "black" posters really stan the Briscos Brothers?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
:laff::laff:That's your hero?
hbk-o.gif
:mjlol:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I fukks with the Briscoes heavy, and growing up in rural South Carolina, I've had confederate flag flying rednecks invite me into their home to eat, i've been involved with women who fly that flag, i've passed the blunt around with people who fly that flag, and there's honestly quite a few of those rednecks who fly that flag that mean it when they say the whole "heritage not hate" shyt. Not saying that there aren't racists who fly that flag because on the opposite side of the spectrum i've been called a ****** by people flying that flag, i've been threatened by people flying that flag, i've seen nooses made by people flying that flag and all that, its honestly a case by case situation but i've seen a pretty large amount of both ends. You can't really judge every person an automatic racist over that flag because a lot of people from up north don't understand it but in the South its pretty cultural.

Anyways regardless, they have cool matches, their promo's are sick, and I fukk with their gimmick, that's all I really need and until they come out and say how much they hate blacks, all that stupid flag shyt is meaningless :yeshrug:

samuel-l-jackson-talks-django-unchained-124364-470-75.jpg

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Whatever you just said aside(I honestly didn't even read that shyt) putting /thread at the end of your own post is the most mastabatory lame ass shyt you could do, it's like liking your own Facebook status or something, just completely lame

them nikkas are racist. u cant make adjustments for which cac u like. either ignore it and enjoy the show, or shut the fukk up.

Daps
I've never supported these dudes simply based off of the attire alone. I get sick and tired of seeing redneck hillbilly cacs with that shyt hanging on the back of their beat up pickups and using the flag as a bumper sticker :camby:
and i'm sick and tired of hearing racist cacs defend that piece of shyt rebel flag saying it's not racist :aicmon: :beli:
so why the fukk would i fukk with some white boy wrestlers who rock that shyt :camby:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wait a minute. Who stans these dudes? I didnt even know who they were until this Thursday and I dont recall people talking about them like that
I had heard of them but didn't actually see them myself also until the tv debut last week. I'm not black or white so I can't comment on the racism factors but I've heard they were decent wrestlers. Not many on here are into roh from the looks of it tho so I wouldn't say they have any stans. I have about as much knowledge of them as the rest of the Indy wrestlers.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't think anyone really likes the briscoes.
I just think they are just there and a tag team.
that has a member who went on to singles success.
Just because the promotion was raided.
or, there is a lack of attention to in detail.
to bring higher quality talent in the promotion.
Ala the wwf in the bret hart era.

Art Barr

Daps
3d92a1b86fa4f28cef4d46b1a24582c1.jpg

First of all, I highly doubt most posters apart of the TSC are black, real nikkas don't shyt on HBGOAT or the Kliq, cac smarks commonly do, but that's not the point of this thread

So the "black" posters that do stan these kkkacs, what's the reason? (Hope you clowns don't think they're rocking these colors just to get heat)

So you just said that all black people got to love HBK and the Kliq? What kind of weird thinkin is that? And the only smarks are cacs? What world you livin in?