Do the "black" posters really stan the Briscos Brothers?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
3d92a1b86fa4f28cef4d46b1a24582c1.jpg

First of all, I highly doubt most posters apart of the TSC are black, real nikkas don't shyt on HBGOAT or the Kliq, cac smarks commonly do, but that's not the point of this thread

So the "black" posters that do stan these kkkacs, what's the reason? (Hope you clowns don't think they're rocking these colors just to get heat)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3d92a1b86fa4f28cef4d46b1a24582c1.jpg

First of all, I highly doubt most posters apart of the TSC are black, real nikkas don't shyt on HBGOAT or the Kliq, cac smarks commonly do, but that's not the point of this thread

So the "black" posters that do stan these kkkacs, what's the reason? (Hope you clowns don't think they're rocking these colors just to get heat)

let see how this goes, lets see these justifications because A LOT of y'all post says some shyt like "he looks like he could be racist"

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

:laff::laff:That's your hero?
hbk-o.gif

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
i wouldn't call myself a stan, but I dig the Briscoes. It aint like they're coming to the ring in klan attire. The confederate flag has also been known to represent other things besides racism in america. Still I can't really condone wearing the confederate flag for whatever reasons they chose to do so...but its hard for me to call them racist when theres really no evidence beside's some ring attire. But aside from that if you hear these dudes talk...they obviously sound influenced by black culture. And lets be real...if they are willing to put their full trust in a black wrestler (like Cedric Alexander, Kenny King, Jay Lethal etc.) not to mention the numerous other races involved in the promotion... to take care of em...and then be willing to do the same for them i'd lean towards believing that person is not a white supremacist. Let the TSC tell it, every white wrestler and black woman is on that :mjpls:. Them dudes can wrestle their ass off...cut a helluva promo...and are believable as hell. Ya'll wanna talk yourself outta being entertained fine...I aint letting ya'll ruin everyones character for me.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The Briscoes can wrestle and have had incredible matches over the years, but there's no doubt in my mind both of those dudes are racists.

If they weren't wrestlers and were random guys posting videos on Youtube about their lives nobody would think twice about them being bigots. They might not be "Hang all n*ggers from trees" type of racists, but the fact that they would use the Confederate flag as their logo in the 2000s lets me know that they have zero respect for black people as a whole.

but its hard for me to call them racist when theres really no evidence beside's some ring attire.

I've never met someone that proudly displayed the Confederate flag that wasn't a bigoted racist.

Last edited: