Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Look at your lame ass post bruh. "I got some clean sheets, and I'm a good father/husband while I post all night unlike you" :laff:
You don't know me, you just like repeating lies in hopes that makes you feel better about your miserable situation.
I couldn't tell you if you was a terrible father or how your kids living, cuz I don't know you. What I do know is you scared to show yourself
So its more than likely you a mutant :umad:

*Dusts off half eaten sandwich* :ehh:
you seem mad?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Is THIS what is has come down for you guys? That's the BEST you got?
:wtf: it's y'all that come with the excuses every time.

If we are comparing consoles that's it, we're not talking about PCs.

If you want to bring talk of PCs into the conversation, then you have to accept all of what they bring to the table. And "better specs" is always a PC exclusive.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:usure: Titanfall is the only major exclusive listed there.

You CAN be this dumb.
I don't feel dumb, so I guess you was talking to yourself. Here's the first thing you see from my link
2013 Winners

The 30 media outlets that vote on the Game Critics Awards are happy to announce the winners for E3 2013:

For a list of facts includinng a breakdown of wins by publisher and platform, click here.
For a list of facts including a breakdown of wins by publisher and platform, click here eh :ehh:
Now lets put your " you CAN be this dumb" comment into perspective :wow:
I don't want you to get lost on your way to here smart guy
http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/win-stats-2013.html
It's not an exclusive
Its a console exclusive, which you was already well aware of :umad:
you seem mad?
You seem like the type to shift the spotlight. All you had to do days ago was say you insecure and could of kept it movin
If you wanna throw stones at a person, then you wanna bytch up when those same stones come your way? Then thats what you iz
This is the internet tho, so you can say something wack and still keep it moving. But you ain't gaining any E-Street Cred that way potnuh :birdman:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I don't feel dumb, so I guess you was talking to yourself. Here's the first thing you see from my link

For a list of facts including a breakdown of wins by publisher and platform, click here eh :ehh:
Now lets put your " you CAN be this dumb" comment into perspective :wow:
I don't want you to get lost on your way to here smart guy
Multiplatform games are counted in all appropriate platform tallies.

PS4 won 4. Xbox1 won 10. What's the difference?

And how many did Titanfall win?

Think hard, Corky.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Multiplatform games are counted in all appropriate platform tallies.

PS4 won 4. Xbox1 won 10. What's the difference?

And how many did Titanfall win?

Think hard, Corky.
Hold on for a second. You just was calling me dumb because you couldn't figure out how to click on a link :ufdup:
I'll destroy your next "attempt" too, but lets get back to the DUMB comment you made previously.
Lets put it into its proper perspective. Lets give it at least 15mins of fame, even tho I'm sure it'll be famous for life
tumblr_ml1geaAc2d1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Now the difference? Two of those for PS4 was exclusive. The rest were multiplat wins
The two it won, BEST FPS on PS4 :dead: and BEST Arcade Title on PS4 :deadrose:
Let me name off the top of my head 5 xbox exclusives that won awards

Ryse
Killer Instinct
Spark
Titanfall
Dead Rising 3
Fantasia
Forza 5

Oh wait, did I just name 7 :manny: You didn't/couldn't name the games yourself for PS4 because even YOU are not interested right now :wow:
But feel free to stan still thus exposing your fanboyism for a console :huhldup:
I'm not over here saying the 360 has too many retail games for me to eat right now. I'm good off of backlog, but they not doing much otherwise right now
I do see they got plenty of shyt for both systems this fall. You wanna recognize you ain't got shyt this fall? or maybe the demonic spell won't allow that :leon:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Now the difference? Two of those for PS4 was exclusive. The rest were multiplat wins
The two it won, BEST FPS on PS4 :dead: and BEST Arcade Title on PS4 :deadrose:
Let me name off the top of my head 5 xbox exclusives that won awards

Ryse
Killer Instinct
Spark
Titanfall
Dead Rising 3
Fantasia
Forza 5

Oh wait, did I just name 7 :manny: You didn't/couldn't name the games yourself for PS4 because even YOU are not interested right now :wow:
I don't know what you're reading but that link doesn't say anything about any of that.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't know what you're reading but that link doesn't say anything about any of that.
I don't need a link because I read all this shyt when it happens. Basically your asking me to find links for you, correct?
I tell you what, name the PS4 games and I'll give you a link. If you can't name the PS4 games, just say that so we all can see that you hyping up a system you know nothing about :laff:

I'll just pull up this chair and wait for the response :popcorn:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I don't need a link because I read all this shyt when it happens. Basically your asking me to find links for you, correct?
:what:

So you post a link thats already been posted and write a bunch of shyt that isnt in the link. Then I call you on it and you say you don't need a link?

This is idiotic even for you. Must be another attempt at a lie/trying to pull one over hoping some poor b*stard buys it? :beli: I told you before, that shyt will never work on me :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:what:

So you post a link thats already been posted and write a bunch of shyt that isnt in the link. Then I call you on it and you say you don't need a link?

This is idiotic even for you. Must be another attempt at a lie/trying to pull one over hoping some poor b*stard buys it? :beli: I told you before, that shyt will never work on me :ufdup:
Once again (he's stalling) name the PS4 games that won and I'll post 2/3 links showing you what games xbox won and how many they won, and how many was nominated. You could of found that for yourself easily, you know how to use google. So how about you stop playing dumb and just say you have no idea what PS4 game won, then I'll post the link that makes your soul burn slow. Talking around it this time = automatic disqualification and admission of :umad:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Once again (he's stalling) name the PS4 games that won and I'll post 2/3 links showing you what games xbox won and how many they won, and how many was nominated. You could of found that for yourself easily, you know how to use google. So how about you stop playing dumb and just say you have no idea what PS4 game won, then I'll post the link that makes your soul burn slow. Talking around it this time = automatic disqualification and admission of :umad:
Read closely, idiot: I never claimed to know what games won what. I didnt care. All I heard from E3 was how badly Microsoft fukked up and PS4 clearly won. Microsoft has been running damage control ever since. This thread is the first I've heard from anyone claiming the opposite.

Xbot #2 posted a link to Xbox.com about how many E3 awards they won and a quote from an Xbox developer about what a Sony dev allegedly said. I asked for the full numbers rather than obviously biased info and he posted the same link you did that says Titanfall won 6 categories.

You come in w your usual irrelevant nonsense and clueless insults that im always gonna ignore, then post the same link. Then you write a bunch of shyt that's not in the link or any other links.

Then you say you don't need a link.

And now finally, youre asking me to post links instead, to the very shyt I was asking about in the first place.

How can any of this possibly make sense in your simple head? You get so wrapped up in pathetic fanboy wars strategies and challenges that you completely lose sight of the actual conversation.

45 years old. :smh: post a legit link for once in your life or don't respond.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Read closely, idiot: I never claimed to know what games won what. I didnt care. All I heard from E3 was how badly Microsoft fukked up and PS4 clearly won. Microsoft has been running damage control ever since. This thread is the first I've heard from anyone claiming the opposite.

Xbot #2 posted a link to Xbox.com about how many E3 awards they won and a quote from an Xbox developer about what a Sony dev allegedly said. I asked for the full numbers rather than obviously biased info and he posted the same link you did that says Titanfall won 6 categories.

You come in w your usual irrelevant nonsense and clueless insults that im always gonna ignore, then post the same link. Then you write a bunch of shyt that's not in the link or any other links.

Then you say you don't need a link.

And now finally, youre asking me to post links instead, to the very shyt I was asking about in the first place.

How can any of this possibly make sense in your simple head? You get so wrapped up in pathetic fanboy wars strategies and challenges that you completely lose sight of the actual conversation.

45 years old. :smh: post a legit link for once in your life or don't respond.
So you don't know what games won, you can't even name them. But you know thats the system you want tho, even if you are more aware of Xbox One games than you are PS4 games :laff: here's them good game links bruh
:umad: you Not-Famous-Andy ass nikka

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So you don't know what games won, you can't even name them. But you know thats the system you want tho, even if you are more aware of Xbox One games than you are PS4 games :laff: here's them good game links bruh
:umad: you Not-Famous-Andy ass nikka
I know what games I'm interested in and which console I'm interested in. I don't know what games "won" some irrelevant nerd awards at E3, no. The fact that the two distinctions are interchangeable to you is pathetic. THEN the fact that you care so much about these distinctions that you attempted to make up fabrications regarding them is just...what's beyond pathetic? Its just Courtdog.

And your last chance to redeem yourself with a legit source on your ramblings ends with yet another pile of dogshyt. Thus concludes chapter #23607 of Corky Ducktales. Tune in next time, same routine different day.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I know what games I'm interested in and which console I'm interested in. I don't know what games "won" some irrelevant nerd awards at E3, no. The fact that the two distinctions are interchangeable to you is all that needs to be said.

And your last chance to redeem yourself with a legit source on your ramblings ends with yet another pile of dogshyt. Thus concludes chapter #23607 of Corky Ducktales. Tune in next time, same routine different day.
Nope, I just wanted you to feel special for a few seconds will we all basked in the glory of your hate :blessed:
Here's one http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/e3-xbox-one-and-xbox-360-games-win-big-at-e3

Across US award nominations*, Xbox exclusive titles have received 168 nominations and 68 wins, more than any other next-generation platform’s exclusive lineup. Top title nominations and winning awards include:

• “Forza Motorsport 5” earned 24 nominations and 8 wins
  • “Dead Rising 3” earned 17 nominations and 7 wins
  • “Project Spark” earned 13 nominations and 4 wins
  • “Ryse: Son of Rome” earned 11 nominations and 2 wins
I'm not sure why your acting like you can't use google tho, why is that? Don't tell me :umad: