Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nope, I just wanted you to feel special for a few seconds will we all basked in the glory of your hate :blessed:
Here's one http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/e3-xbox-one-and-xbox-360-games-win-big-at-e3

I'm not sure why your acting like you can't use google tho, why is that? Don't tell me :umad:
Dear moron,

Congratulations, you've now reached the same point I got to with Xbot #2 before I asked him for full results and PS4 stats and he disappeared. You've once again posted a redundant link. Can you provide any new and pertinent information? If not, kindly fukk off.

Perpetually disgusted with idiocy,
Prof

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dear moron,

Congratulations, you've now reached the same point I got to with Xbot #2 before I asked him for full results and PS4 stats and he disappeared. You've once again posted a redundant link. Can you provide any new and pertinent information? If not, kindly fukk off.

Perpetually disgusted with idiocy,
Prof
You're the idiot here. No ones gonna go around to all these websites any bring back 15 links for you. That is a complied list of all the awards Xbox won. If you'd like see each one individually then you can look at the websites yourself.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Thread came to mind after reading some posts in another thread (irrelevant to the topic in typical sony stan fashion).

dead rising look trash
titanfall look trash
dead rising look trash
killer instinct cant even run at 60 fps... its 2 fighters and a background :comeon:
ryse look like trash
but hey you still got forza :ohlawd:

Titanfall looks trash. :dahell:

Looks like a 360 title.

Apparently, only things sony stans can hang their hat on are marginally shinier guns and some eclectic Japanese single player exclusives. :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the original build of DR3 looked great at E3, but the closer we get to the release; the shyttier the game looks.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Thread came to mind after reading some posts in another thread (irrelevant to the topic in typical sony stan fashion).

Apparently, only things sony stans can hang their hat on are marginally shinier guns and some eclectic Japanese single player exclusives. :wow:
Breh go read the thread :dahell: I own a 360

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Time will tell.

Graphically, Ryse looks good. Videos (not compressed gifs of cam recordings) prove enough. :yeshrug:
LOL no it doesn't if you are trying to push it as a next-gen game.

I am still checking for Ryse at launch, but it started development on the 360 and it shows. It's been made a little prettier, but not a game that is going to wow people with the visuals.