Do people still think VR is the future?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Bruh. U can come home, put on a game. Ur wife could be next to u and ask questions if need be. Ur not too far removed from reality to be able to still pay attention and handle business. Are u married with kids my guy? Cause I don’t think u understand how this works. Lol. Like I said. Women already breaking nikkas consoles for delving too deep. Them VR sets gonna be finito. Also. Working out in the morning is beneficial to ur health. That’s completely different entirely.

I have no idea what marriage and kids is like, but I imagine most men have down time to do lil things they like, whether it's playing pool, hitting the gun range, building a car, building a model plane, etc.

If you saying married women need 24/7 constant stimulation and attention, well damn....:picard:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I have no idea what marriage and kids is like, but I imagine most men have down time to do lil things they like, whether it's playing pool, hitting the gun range, building a car, building a model plane, etc.

If you saying married women need 24/7 constant stimulation and attention, well damn....:picard:
It ain’t just about the women. It’s about the kids bruh. Lol. And sometimes u wanna wind down. And not be stimulated from a big ass device on ur head with motion n all kinda shyt. Lol. Of course u can set aside time. But my point is that’s the difference with standard gaming. For VR u have to set aside time to play. For regular gaming it’s just a click away. It’s more relaxing and convenient. I too got caught up thinking it might fukk up my love of flat gaming. But I delved deeper into it and realized it’s just a dope side option.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Yes and no.

I have plenty of downtime. I don’t have any time where I can be totally cut off for the world.

The fukkery my kids would get into if they knew dad was gone be lost in VR for a couple hours :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yes and no.

I have plenty of downtime. I don’t have any time where I can be totally cut off for the world.

The fukkery my kids would get into if they knew dad was gone be lost in VR for a couple hours :wow:
Facts. Lol. shyt would be crazy. Local multiplayer on that shyt gotta be clunky as fukk. U gotta have 2 VR sets. Space set aside. Try not to bump into eachother. Lol. shyt gonna be dangerous, expensive, and cumbersome as fukk. Lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I had a dream that the Horizon VR game was kind of like an action oriented Jurassic park game where watchers and clawstriders were chasing me through a field of grass. It made me realize that VR is really gonna be dope and so is this Horizon game.

BackUntimelyAmericanbadger-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_orlw64hwcn1wo27dyo1_500.gif