Do past sexual experiences affect your opinion of someone?

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:scusthov: fuk nah, after hearing a story like that her value of being g/f was no existent. She wanted to me to cum inside her the first time we fuk*d and she wasn't even on the pill. Talking about she knows how her body works.

we know you kissed that chick :lolbron:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it seems like more women have felt so self conscious about their past sexual experiences that they've disqualified themselves before i had the opportunity. i say that because i've had a good amount of experiences where women have been honest about their past and think (or try to manipulate the situation to make it appear like) they're not good enough. the thing they don't know about me is even though i'm a nice guy and all, i'll still fukk a hoe (my apologies for the terminology) if it requires little to no effort and if she wants to deal with me. i say this because most of the encounters i've had are one night situations or really short term (a few months). it's been years since i've had a steady girlfriend...

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
virgin women are to clingy and get caught up to much on that "he was my first thing"...nah i can't deal with a chick up under me 24/7 365...it's that virgin chick who is most likely to put that strictnine in your food and watch you choke to death as she stands over you with pictures of you talking to a female cashier yelling at you like..."You were my frist! You were my only! You are my everything! How could you just stand there and talk to her like this!":damn:

:deadrose:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Sure do, I check the history on cars I plan on buying, and I'm not putting my dikk in that what you think I do when it comes to chicks.

I used to make them think I was open minded and perfectly fine with the whole "Nah, it's just sex, I dont judge" meanwhile I was judging them like a muthafukka.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No Breh. She had a tres wit two dudes. According to that posters formula, it was a train.

she did twice:scusthov:
nah i couldnt wife that
but mos def keep her on deck:don:

u said before she was 21 how long ago was the 3some???

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I think it matters. Chick I talk to now told about his she let a girl go down on her but she doesn't consider herself gay. I've been giving it some serious thought about not messing with this girl anymore. Sadly, she's a sweetheart and is sexy as shyt and will do anything for me but its stuck in the back if my mind that she'll do it again.

Yeah I'm defintely cutting her loose.