Do past sexual experiences affect your opinion of someone?

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
the question should be

did u kiss that chick?

:scusthov: fuk nah, after hearing a story like that her value of being g/f was no existent. She wanted to me to cum inside her the first time we fuk*d and she wasn't even on the pill. Talking about she knows how her body works.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: fuk nah, after hearing a story like that her value of being g/f was no existent. She wanted to me to cum inside her the first time we fuk*d and she wasn't even on the pill. Talking about she knows how her body works.

:birdman:

:manny:

how did she make the gay guy cum?

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:birdman:

:manny:

how did she make the gay guy cum?

tumblr_m5mm4uwJfr1r9xjxoo1_500.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember some dude on here was talking about how he used to piss on chicks and get pissed on. He said I was a fakkit after I called him out on it. :deadmanny:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

You hit the bytch raw after she told you that shyt :huhldup:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:manny: So what if she's been wit other dudes and is a lil bit :demonic:? I don't get the point of girlfriends so I wouldn't really care about her past personally, but before you think about throwing her in the bushes, at least keep her as a f*ck buddy if she's down

If you like her tho, go ahead and don't be insecure about it. More times than none a broad will lie about her past anyway, and least she stepped up to the plate (even-though she still might be withholding info :pachaha:)

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
She informed me that she had been in two previous threesomes (all before she turned 21).

How long was she supposed to wait before this would've been acceptable to you? Serious question.

Now I'm wondering how other men/women's opinions change when past sexual (freaky) experiences are discussed with a possible love interest.

Nothing has ever set off alarms for me to the point where I've been like "Yeah...no" so I can't relate to this opinion-change thing.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Say brehs....how does one go about throwing a scalywag in the bushes :birdman: (literally) after the initial lusting has subsided and we have evolved to "I hate you you toothless one eyed slore" status?

Serious inquiry
:demonic:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I've been talking to a girl recently, and up till now have been like :obama: based on her looks + personality. She is smart and sexy and has diverse interests. All prerequisites for me to be interested in a woman. I was just about to put her into the "Possible GF" category, then we got into a conversation about past sexual experiences. She informed me that she had been in two previous threesomes (all before she turned 21). As soon as she told me that I threw the GF idea out the window and went straight to "get them draws and bounce" mode :shaq:
Now I'm wondering how other men/women's opinions change when past sexual (freaky) experiences are discussed with a possible love interest.

doesnt matter to me, i would want a potential mate be open and honest with me. gives me insight on who they are sexually, how far they will go or wont go type shyt.

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
doesnt matter to me, i would want a potential mate be open and honest with me. gives me insight on who they are sexually, how far they will go or wont go type shyt.

This is where I'm at. Two 3somes ain't the worst thing in the world, especially around college age. I like women who are very much not prudish, so this could be a win for me :manny:. And she was honest, can't knock her for that.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
How long was she supposed to wait before this would've been acceptable to you? Serious question.

Nothing has ever set off alarms for me to the point where I've been like "Yeah...no" so I can't relate to this opinion-change thing.

I'm not sayin that I don't accept it. It's just that once she told me I stopped taking her seriously. She went from serious dating material to jumpoff. Oh, Imma still hit, but I won't be takin her home to meet moms or romantic dates or shyt like that. My standards are too high to court a known hoe. And yes, two threesomes is a hoe red flag to me.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
This is where I'm at. Two 3somes ain't the worst thing in the world, especially around college age. I like women who are very much not prudish, so this could be a win for me :manny:. And she was honest, can't knock her for that.
yup cuz it takes alot to be honest , knowing you'll be judged.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u should be tryna be the 3rd 3some:pachaha:

at least she is honest
most chicks got a past
if u like her fukk that shyt

was it a 3some or a train:mjpls:

2 females = 3some
2 dudes = train

Easy for you say. You in BMore where girl get trained regularly like its a rite of passaege. I couldnt have chosen a better place to go to college. Although i aint gone front. It was some winners there, i wouldve like to try some long with but they was just too out there with theres.

WTF yo nigguhs do down here to get them chicks so open...? All types of chicks have been trained down here, especially the community college girls. I always joke that the community college mean the broad let the community get a piece.:sadcam: