Do past sexual experiences affect your opinion of someone?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been talking to a girl recently, and have been like :obama: based on her looks + personality. She is smart and sexy and has diverse interests. All prerequisites for me to be interested in a woman. I was just about to put her into the "Possible GF" category, then we got into a conversation about past sexual experiences. She informed me that she had been in two previous threesomes (all before she turned 21). As soon as she told me that I threw the GF idea out the window and went straight to "get them draws and bounce" mode :shaq:
Now I'm wondering how other men/women's opinions change when past sexual (freaky) experiences are discussed with a possible love interest.

how about if her number is over 20 at 21?

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Breh, i banged this one virgin chick...shyt was just :scusthov:

First off...the head was down right atrocious... Detroit Lions 0 - 16 seasons atrocious...her mouth was somehow wet and dry at the same time...so some parts of my dikk feel all soggy while some parts of it are just bone dry...and she must have had a gash or hole or something in her head or throat...because on the dry parts there was a draft...i am sitting here shivering while she got my thang in her mouth...and she think it is because the head is good...and it is really because i am about to catch pneumonia from the random wet spot / dry spot / temperature change in her mouth...

Then...this chick gets on top of me and i lay back...and...nothing...i look at her and she is looking at me and says "what you want me to do" :leon:...

Me: :beli: at this chick who is just horrible at sex
Her : :beli: as she feels my dikk go limp inside her...

it was just...so vulgar :scusthov:
:dead: @ This entire post

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
adriana lima was a virgin til marriage.

that doesn't mean a damn thing. she can be a virgin and still be deepthroating and taking up the exit ramp like a pro.

chicks say they're a virgin and i pull that slick rick on em...." a virgin? honey needed a slap, tried to tell me she a virgin, with that ye wide gap" :pachaha:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:sadcam: @ the thought of walking around the city and brehs just give you :smugfavre: :jawalrus: cause they done done some nasty shyt to ya old lady. You holding her hand and shyt and they reminiscing about skeeting in her eye. Can't wife hoes..

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Lol at a chick with a little mileage on her is "baggage"...nikka get your head out of that magazine and quit reading women's digest...

And I don't need to teach a woman to be good to me...when I am with a woman for an extended period of time, they tend to want me to continue being with them for an extended period of time...and they are just going to fall in line and do what i "like" without me having to tell them to do it or teach them anything...if you got to teach her that means she is not observant enough to learn it on her own...or worse...doesn't care enough about you to learn it on her own...and that opens up a whole other host of problems...

virgin women are to clingy and get caught up to much on that "he was my first thing"...nah i can't deal with a chick up under me 24/7 365...it's that virgin chick who is most likely to put that strictnine in your food and watch you choke to death as she stands over you with pictures of you talking to a female cashier yelling at you like..."You were my frist! You were my only! You are my everything! How could you just stand there and talk to her like this!":damn:

Do you breh. im happy with my chick with no body count. and i wouldnt be with any skeezers. :yeshrug: thats just me i guess. OP asked for our opinion so i gave mine

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
how about if her number is over 20 at 21?

Good question. For me, the number ain't all that serious. Unless it's over like 100 by 25 or something. It's the deviant acts that affect my opinion. For me, hearing that she got run thru by 3 dudes at once is alot more :scusthov: than her sleeping with 20 dudes separately. That's just me tho. :manny:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
:sadcam: @ the thought of walking around the city and brehs just give you :smugfavre: :jawalrus: cause they done done some nasty shyt to ya old lady. You holding her hand and shyt and they reminiscing about skeeting in her eye. Can't wife hoes..
This right here. shyt would be downright disgusting. Dudes givin you that :ufdup:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Yep. I was in a similar situation with OP. Feeling the chick hard and out of left field she tells me, "she made a gay guy cum before and she went on about how she don't do anal".:heh: my question was not even in that content at all. I remember smashing that and asking myself "what has the world done to this chick":wow:.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Yep. I was in a similar situation with OP. Feeling the chick hard and out of left field she tells me, "she made a gay guy cum before and she went on about how she don't do anal".:heh: my question was not even in that content at all. I remember smashing that and asking myself "what has the world done to this chick":wow:.

:what: Like you really needed to be informed about that shyt. LOL

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
I think its fair judge a person off their past sexual experiences.

I also think its fair to hold yourself to the same EXACT standard as you would a potential partner. :usure:

So guys that are into running trains on slores / sleeping with prostitutes / and rawdogging strippers, please don't complain when you find out your girl has had trains run on her or sold the poon. Lets not be hypocrates now.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good question. For me, the number ain't all that serious. Unless it's over like 100 by 25 or something. It's the deviant acts that affect my opinion. For me, hearing that she got run thru by 3 dudes at once is alot more :scusthov: than her sleeping with 20 dudes separately. That's just me tho. :manny:

shes not wifey material either way

:upsetfavre:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
First off...the head was down right atrocious... Detroit Lions 0 - 16 seasons atrocious...her mouth was somehow wet and dry at the same time...so some parts of my dikk feel all soggy while some parts of it are just bone dry...and she must have had a gash or hole or something in her head or throat...because on the dry parts there was a draft...i am sitting here shivering while she got my thang in her mouth...and she think it is because the head is good...and it is really because i am about to catch pneumonia from the random wet spot / dry spot / temperature change in her mouth...

:dead:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the question should be

did u kiss that chick?

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
the question should be

did u kiss that chick?

tumblr_m8ammoGqts1qcp26yo1_500.gif